Status: I have Writer's Block-Honestly

Falling for You

Going Home

{Mina}
The next day, Sergeant Perry rode my ass hard! I hadn’t done anything to deserve it either! He just stood over me watching every move I made with a smug smirk. He folded his muscular, veiny arms and repeated these demeaning things that made me want to cry. He worked me so hard that I couldn't breathe by the time I got ready for bed.

I laid down, only to be woken up by Kiro lying down next to me,

"What are you doing, if you get caught-"

"I don't wanna think about that right now," He said putting his arms around me.

He buried his face in my neck and I fell asleep only to be woken up again by Kiro kissing my neck,

He moved up and brushed his lips against mine, I knew I wanted more, but I couldn't honestly tell him that,
I felt his tongue at my lips and I nervously opened my mouth, I loved how his tongue felt against mine, the warmth was sensational.

As he pulled me closer I ran my fingers through his hair, then I nervously moved my hands to his shirt, then moved them away.

The next four months had been pure bills, you know, besides the actual school part where I didn’t have Bill, but I did have Kiro and Kristen and that made it tolerable.

"Strify!" I said hanging on to his shoulders.
He laughed and tried to pry me away, "Mina let go!”

"No 'cause then Kiki's gonna get me!" I said clinging to him,

"What are you two bitching about now?" He asked pulling me into his arms.

"She used my nail polish!"

“Something you’re not even supposed to have!” Strify added.

"I only used a little…"

Strify looked at Kiro"Well…would a kiss make you feel better?"

He thought about it,

"No…"

Strify looked at me,

"What about seeing her boobs,"

"Hmmm…that sounds fair…"

"But-," I should add that since I had been there, puberty had been my best friend

"You heard him Mi-mi…"

"Fine!" I said letting go,

I quickly lifted my shirt and put it down quickly.

"I barely saw anything,"

"So?" I said smugly.

He grabbed me and pulled me close,

"If you weren't so hot I'd kick your ass."

"Yeah, but I am so you're not gonna touch me,"

"Ooo I'll touch you!" Strify said jumping up and down like a kid.

I laughed and put my arms around Kiro,

"So where are you two going for the summer?" I asked sitting on Kiro's lap,

"Well, I'll be at home, my parents took an early vacation."

Strify looked up from his letter "Same here,"

"I got an Idea," I said jumping up, "You guys stay the summer with me!"

"I dunno, think your dad'll let us?"

"Sure, I mean he might watch us 24/7 but we'll easily get out of that,"

"Well, it's cool with me,"

"Me too," Kiro said kissing me on the neck,

I laughed a little and got up, "Just let me call my dad," I said walking out.

{Kiro}

"You two are sickening," Strify joked,
"Shut up," I said throwing a pillow at him.

"So you get in her pants yet,"

"Nope, but it's cool, it'll happen eventually," I said folding my pants into a suitcase.

He gave me a weird look, "Kiro?"

"What?"

"You sound…"

"Like a boyfriend, I know, it's weird,"

"Creepy…"

She walked back in smiling, "He said it's cool, he'll be here in 10 minutes," She hopped on my lap.

"Careful or you'll crush my dick." I joked.

"Awe my bad," She said rubbing,

"Oh Mina!"

She laughed and got up,

She smiled at me and opened my suit case, she grabbed the t-shirt I sleep in and put it pn,

"And you're doing that why?"

"Because I need a lighter shirt,"

I rolled my eyes.

"Come on let's go outside…" She said grabbing her bag,

Strify grabbed it from her and we all waited outside.

"So, we finally get to meet another Mölle." He said breaking the silence

"Meeting me should've been enough,"

"Yeah, but I wanna meet someone who's chest doesn't grab all my attention," He said causing me to laugh.

She flipped him off and looked at me,

"What are you laughing at Kristen…"

I tapped her head, "Don't call me that!"

"Awe, I'm sorry Kristen, I'll be sure to call you by your name from now on,"

I pulled her up "Don't call me that again," she laughed,

"Don't call you what? Kristen?" She said smiling,

"Fine, Minaya, if my names Kristen…then that's your name,"

"Okay, okay, I quit."

I smirked and kissed her.
{Mina}
When my dad got there we all stood there saluting.
"At ease."

We dropped our hands and, he shook theirs. My dad had looked really pale, and he had gotten thinner, he was obviously sick or something.

"Nice to see you again boys," He said although they've never formally met, just occasional meetings over breaks.

"Hello, Sir."

"It's nice to meet you Sir." Kiro said moving away from me,
My dad stood in front of me. I looked straight ahead.

“Well…is this my daughter? Look at all these medals…on all of you,"

"You guys have made your families very proud, and Mina you have lived up to the Mölle name, good job."

I smiled a little. This was the only time he’d ever expressed any pride in me.

"Let's move out,"

We all grabbed our bags and put them in the trunk, then we all got in the car in this order: Strify, Me, Kiro.

The car ride was mostly silent except for Strify who kept whispering things to us making Kiro and I laugh,

We had dropped Kiro and Strify off at their house to get some clothes and my dad would be back in 20 minutes.

When I got home I was so eager to call Bill and tell him I was home, I couldn’t wait for him to see Kiro.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is going to be a good chapter