Status: Finished.

You've Never Looked Better, And I've Never Looked Worse

Missed Calls

"Ember, WAKE UP IT'S TOUR TIME." I groaned as I woke up to a jumping Jack on my bed. My eyes widened.

"Jack!" I whispered. He smiled.

"Don't worry everyones downstairs at the bus." He grinned, sitting down on the bed. I let out an exasperated sigh. "Get ready, we leave in 45 minutes!" I threw the covers from over my legs and climbed out of the white fluffy bed. I pulled from my suit case a pair of white skinny jeans, a black fitted shirt and a grey, over the shirt belt.

"I'm going to shower and i'll be down." I yelled from the bathroom to Jack, setting my clothes onto the marble countertop.

"Gotcha sweet thang." He said appearing in the door way. "Want anything for breakfast?" He offered. I shook my head no, I wasn't in the mood to eat so early, seeming it was 4am. "Alright, I'll see you downstairs." He shut the door behind me and left the door, letting the door click shut behind him.

I stripped down and climbed into the shower, letting the warm water rinse down on me. I used the shitty hotel shampoo and conditioner since I had forgotten to bring my own, being in a hurry to leave my house. I washed my body as fast as I could and got out of the shower in less than 10 minutes.

The white towel clang to my body as I ripped a brush through my blonde hair. I wasn't in the mood to blow dry it dry so I left it wet, knowing it would turn out naturally in spiral curls. I reached for my makeup bag from my purse and sitting down on the tile in front of the body length mirror on the bathroom door. I applied powered foundation and added as much mascara needed to make my eyelashes long. Once finished, I rushed on my clothes, putting the towel over the door hanger.

I took once last look in the mirror, my hair was beginning to dry and curl already. I smiled, I felt, cute. Not in the 'cute' way Mark liked, but what I liked.

I shoved my previous clothes into my suitcase and zipped it up, throwing it over my shoulder. I threw my purse over other one and walked out the hotel door.

As I waited for the elevator door to open I fished out my phone from my purse. Three missed calls and four texts from Mark. There was also a missed call from an unknown number. I threw it back into my purse, not opening anything and hurried into the elevator. This wasn't good.

"Are you sure you're ready for this?" Jack asked me from outside the bus. He took my bag from me and I followed shortly behind him, up the stairs to the bus.

"As ready as a girl can be I guess." I took a seat on the couch next to Zack who was furiously playing Guitar Hero.

"Don't worry," Zack begin in-between notes from the game. "It's not that bad. Enjoy it, it really is a life changing experience." I smiled, he was right, but I was here for all the wrong reasons.

The bus began to move and we started our drive to Los Angeles.

I watched as Zack defeated every song he played, as if it was nothing.

"HA YOU MISSED THREE NOTES." I screamed as him as his results came up on the screen.

He chuckled. "Only because you tried taking the guitar from me, mid song."

"Hey," I defended myself. "I only did it because you didn't deserve a perfect game after you tried telling me Green Day is better than Blink-182."

"Truth is the truth." He laughed as he decided to pick another song.

"Nope my turn." I said, yanking the guitar from him.

He arched an eyebrow in my direction. "Do you know how to play this game?" I scoffed.

"I may not know how to play a guitar but I know how to match up buttons."

"She's got a point." Jack said, walking over to us and sitting down next to me. "I know how to play guitar and I suck at this game." I stuck my tongue out at Zack and picked a random song.

"You got six notes, and then you got boo'd off stage." Zack blinked at me. I sent him a death stare.

"Watch it. I'm going to learn how to play guitar and I'm going to own you by the end of this tour."

"I thought playing guitar had nothing to do this matching buttons?" He laughed, quoting me from earlier. I sent him another death stare.

"Yeah! I'll teach you how to play guitar Bree!" Jack said, throwing his arms around my shoulders.

"No offense Jack, but you couldn't even teach Rian how to hook up your guitar, let alone teach someone how to play it." Jack opened his mouth to fire back but was cut off.

"I'll teach you how to play." Everyone's head snapped over to the new appearance in the room. Alex. I looked over at Jack quickly who bit his lip as soon as I did. "I mean, only if you want me too." He smirked.

"Uh, yeah."I faked a smile. "Sure, thank you for offering." He returned the smile and grabbed a soda from the mini fridge. Jack nudged me when Alex was turned around. I nudged him back, harder.

~

"I'M DONE WATCHING YOU PERFECT EVERY SONG ON THIS STUPID GAME." I yelled at Zack, after watching him hit every note on another song. "I'M LEAVING." I stood up from the couch, climbing over Jack.

They both chuckled at me. "The bus is moving, you can't get very far as to leaving." I ruffled my eyebrows and scoffed.

"Guess that means I'll go hangout with Rian." I stuck my tongue out at them before turning around and walking into the back of the bus. I pulled back Rian's curtain to his bunk only to find him passed out asleep with a laptop half open. I kindly shut it and put it where it was safe, and shut his curtain.

"Asleep?" I jumped around to see Alex standing behind me.

"Fuck Alex. You can't just sneak up on someone like that. He smiled sympathetically.

"Sorry." I nodded, letting him know it was okay. "Can I uh, talk to you?" I tensed up. He scratched the back of his head nervously, arching an eyebrow.

"Uh, sure." He motioned his head to follow him. I did so. We went to the very back room and he shut the door behind me. "So?" I asked taking a seat on the couch, as he sat on the other end of it.

"I need, I need a girls advice." He sighed.

"Okay. About what?" I asked. I was getting tensed up again.

He squeezed his eyes shut. It took him awhile to say anything after I asked. "I called her." I looked at him blankly.

"You called who?" I laughed. "I'm not a mind reader Alex." A smile perked on his lips for a second and then vanished. He sighed once more.

"The girl I've told you about. Ember." Alex responded. I swallowed, and I swallowed hard.
♠ ♠ ♠
New update, longer than normal. I'll probably update once more since I'm a horrible updater :(

Feedback please, I still love you guys :)