Status: Finished.

You've Never Looked Better, And I've Never Looked Worse

Called Out

"I THOUGHT THERE WAS NO COUPLE ON THE BUS." Brendon yelled. As if on que, my cheeks went red. I pulled back and stared at Jack.

What had he done.

I looked over to see all the boys staring at us. No words came to my mouth. It hung wide open with nothing to say. I felt my hands start to shake.

"I have to go." I said fast. I jumped off the table and ran towards the bus. It took me awhile to find it with all the other buses that had pulled up since then. I threw open the door and ran to the very back room. I slammed the door shut and threw myself onto the couch.

No. No. No.

This couldn't be happening. I still had feelings for Alex but telling Jack I didn't was apparently the wrong decision. I buried my head between my knees. I steadied my breathing, trying to get my hands from shaking.

It was obvious now to me Jack had feelings for me. Alex was right all along and I was oblivious to it. I had feelings for Alex. Not Jack. Jack being there for me all the time meant more to me like a brother than anything.

Now I was in deep. I not knowing dug myself into a hole and went head first into it.

I heard the door open and my body froze. I was praying, hoping to god it wasn't Jack. Or Alex really. The door to the room crept open and my body sighed in relief.

"Want to talk?" Rian asked. I shook my head no but he was't having it. He came in, shut the door behind him and sat down next to me rubbing my back. "You okay?" He asked.

"No." I cried out. I could now feel a tear trickle down my face. He whipped it away and gave me a small smile. "I don't like Jack like that Rian." I cried, whipping another tear from my face.

"I know, how could you when you like someone else." He wrapped his arms around me and rocked me back and forth. My body only moving from him.

"What?" I asked confused.

He sighed. "I know. Alex and Zack may not know but I do." Tears cam faster down, trailing one after another. "Shhh. It's okay."He assured me.

"How do you know?" I asked, making eye contact with him.

"You're not one to forget. All the guys loved you, you just are different. Also this blonde hair isn't fooling me." He said moving my hair out of my face. I laughed, more to myself because I knew it wouldn't fool everyone.

"So you knew the whole time?" I asked. He nodded yes.

"The moment I saw you at the diner I knew. I didn't say anything because I assumed there was a reason why you didn't say it was you."

"So why did you encourage everyone when they were telling me to help 'design clothes'?" I questioned.

He shrugged. "I figured everyone needed your presence. Whether they knew it was you or not."

"Please don't tell everyone." I begged. He hugged me into his chest.

"Your secret is safe with me."

"What do I do about Jack?" I asked. "I mean liking Alex is way out of the picture and there is no point." He nodded, agreeing with me.

"Maybe Jack is your solution." Rian answered. I tiled my head, not sure what he meant. "Maybe Jack is your getaway from Alex. To stop you form liking him."
♠ ♠ ♠
Another short one for your guys cause I love you all.

I cannot express how much I love you guys and how much I appreciate your guys' feedback. It means the world to me. I know i'm not the best writer, and I know I have my weaknesses but you guys hang in there with me and I lot you for it. Thank you guys again :)