Status: Finished.

You've Never Looked Better, And I've Never Looked Worse

Hospital

Alex's P.O.V:

I walked off stage, whipping my face with the towel I was given. I gulped down my water and threw it in the garbage.

"Great show guys." Jack said to all off us. We all smiled and walked around to our stuff.

"Hey, where'd Bree go?" Rian asked. We all looked around us and shrugged.

"Maybe back to the tent, or the bus. Probably too hot for her." Jack answered him. I pushed my Raybans over my eyes and grabbed my phone.

I had a missed call and a text. I opened the missed call first, seeing it was from Marissa, I decided to call her back. It rang a couple times before she answered.

"Hey sweetie." I could tell she was smiling through the phone.

"Hey Riss, how are you?" I asked, taking another water bottle and drinking it.

"Good! Just miss you." Her voice got low. I exhaled deeply.

"We'll be home soon. Only two more weeks of tour."

She sighed. "I know, it's just hard, you being away all the time." I fiddled with the cap to my water bottle as I listened to her.

"You know that this was going to happen." I mentioned to her.

"I know I know, I just miss you." I followed the guys back over to our tent and sat down in the chair.

"I'll see you soon don't worry." I said, getting annoyed.

"I love you." She said smally.

"I love you too, I got to go though." I said hanging up. I don't know why I did, but I did.

I brought the phone back into the palm of my hand and opened up my messages app. My eyes grew wide, my body went cold. I nearly dropped my phone when I saw Ember's name across the screen.

I clicked open and read the text.

'Hello Alex. I'm sorry I haven't been answering your calls. I feel as though we shouldn't be talking, but I'm going to ignore my feelings this time. I miss you. Yes, I really do. But, I cannot see you. I cannot speak to you. I've done something very wrong and I cannot make up for it. I feel terrible and you'll never know why. I feel as though I've done nothing but mess with your head since day one. That was not at all my intentions. As for this girl you talk about, she seems lovely. But i'm sure she feels just as bad as I do, you talking about me, thinking she's just like me. No girl wants to be compared to someone else. I hope you and Marissa are doing well and I wish you both the best of luck.

Best wishes. Forever and always, Ember.'

I gripped my phone harder as I read each word. What was she talking about she did something wrong? I shook the thought out and just smiled. She replied to me, finally.

"Guys!" I yelled going over to the boys. They were all huddled together. They looked serious and in a hurry. "Ember texted me back!" I said joyfully. No one said anything, they all just stared at me.

"Alex.." Rian started. "Bree's in the hospital." He finished. I stared at him. What? She was just here.

"What? How?" He all shook their heads. "We don't know. Jack called her phone and the hospital answered.

"She's at Jefferson Hospital." Jack said hanging up the phone. "Let's go."

We all ran to the bus, Zack sat up front, telling the driver exactly where to go from his phone. The rest of us sat on the couch, hoping we'd get there soon.

"What could have happened!" Rian yelled. I could tell he was mad. I didn't understand why he was that mad? He barley knew her.

"Heat stroke?!" Jack suggested.

Rian shook his head. "We would have seen the paramedics."

I sat there quietly, not really knowing what to say.

We felt the bus come to a halt and all of us piled out and into the hospital. Zack found the first nurse he could and ran up to her. I couldn't hear what they were saying, Zack came back with a worried look on his face.

"What'd she say?" I asked.

"She was in a car accident. She was in a taxi and a semi hit the side of the taxi she was on. She's in the OR and she's in critical condition." Jack ran his hand through his hair. He looked scared and like he was going to cry.

"She's going to be okay bro." I said patting him on the back.

We all sat in the waiting room for hours, waiting to hear word about her.

By now it was 8pm and finally the doctor came out.

"Family?" He asked assuming.

"Brothers." Zack nodded.

"She's in the ICU right now. She's in a coma." Everyone's faces went white. I was even sure mine did too.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hehe you guys are amazing at commenting so I decided to update sooner than expected :)

<3 I'll put the next out tonight if you guys are amazing again.