Status: Finished.

You've Never Looked Better, And I've Never Looked Worse

Confessions

"If you'd like to see her, you guys can follow me." We all nodded and followed behind to doctor. We made a series of turns and went through doors, then we finally reached her room. The doctor smiled at us and walked away.

I let them go in first and I walked in last. The room was dark and only lit up by a small lamp in the corner of the room. She was laying flat on the bed, tubes and cords connected to her everywhere. She was breathing steadily. The look in her face just told you she wasn't there.

Jack pulled up a chair next to her, grabbing her hand. I stood behind him, resting my hand on his shoulder. Why was she in a taxi? Where was she going? How did this happen? Questioned raced through my head as I looked at her. She was pale, cuts and bruises everywhere. She looked like a mess, but she still looked pretty.

"I just, I don't see how this happened." Jack was talking to her. "I don't know why you were in a taxi. You were on the stage one minute and the next you aren't." A tear shed his eye and he was quick to wipe it. I patted his shoulder, letting him know it was completely okay to cry. I looked over at Rian and Zack, Rian's face was filled with emotions. He even looked like was was going to cry. Zack looked worried and scared.

"How long to people usually stay in a coma?" Zack asked.

"Could be hours, even years. Some people never come out of it." Rian answered.

Everyone in the room got quiet. No one wanted to think about weather or not she shouldn't wake up.

"We're here for you. All of us boys are here. If you can hear me, just know we care about you and you can get through this." Jack said, tearing running down his face. No one really was surprised that Jack was crying. He knew her for a long time and this was hard for him.

I reached my hand out and put on top of Jack's on hers. I gave them both a reassuring squeeze.

"You're a strong girl." I finally spoke. "You can do this." I added. Jack smiled. I knew it meant a lot that we were all here for him, and especially her.

The door opened and everyone's faces turned towards the girl walking in.

"Is this the Green family?" She asked. We nodded. "Okay, I'm just going to pump some fluids into Ember so that she's still getting some nutrients.

I froze. What'd she call her?

"Uh, excuse me, I think you have the wrong person. This is Bree." I told her. She gave me a confused look and looked at the clip board she held in her hand.

"Room 352? No this is Ember." She assured me. My body was frozen. I felt as if I was never going to be able to move. I looked over at her. I took in all her features and compared them to Ember.

It was her.

"Alex-" I didn't listen to the rest of what Jack was saying, I walked out of the room with rage.

"Alex stop!" I heard Jack call from behind me. I stopped and turned towards him.

"You knew, this whole time, didn't you?" I asked shakily. My body felt as though it was on fire. He sighed hard.

"She was in trouble. She had to get out, but she didn't want you to know. I only did it for her!" He screamed.

"I'm your best friend, you don't keep something like that from me!" I yelled back at him.

"Listen to yourself! You're mad because you didn't know the girl was who she was! Now you do, and you're running out on her? All I hear since the day she left is how much you miss her, and how much you just want to see her again. She's here and now you want to leave?" He asked in disbelief.

"Jack, you don't understand." I sighed. I stared down at my feet. "This whole time, I compared her to 'Ember'"I said using air quotes. "I talked to her about her. I talked to her about her! I had no idea. All this time of me trying to talk to her and she's right in front of me!" A tear slid down my face. Everything changed now. It was Ember in a coma. Not some girl I knew for two days. "Rian knew too, didn't he?" Jack nodded. He would only be that upset over someone he knew.

"She needs you now, more than ever. Don't leave her." Jack begged. I tried to fight all the tears that came out but there was no use, there was so many of them. I nodded at him and hugged him.

"I'm sorry bro. You just know how I feel about this girl man." He nodded.

"I did it for her. I wanted everyone to be around her again. She made everyone so happy. Even if no one knew her real name, it was her soul around us." I smiled at him.

"I know. I know." Jack ushered me back inside the room and he let me take his seat. I looked at her this time. I looked at every piece of her. How could I have not noticed? Everything was so clear right now, as if it was obvious. I reached for hand and held it.

That's when I felt her move.
♠ ♠ ♠
THE CHAPTER EVERYONE HAS BEEN WAITING FOR IS NOW HERE. ;)

The next chapter will probably be a shocker to everyone. No one will probably expect it <3

Comment and i'll post first thing in the morning. You guy rock at commenting. I log on and had 9+ comments :) thank you so much.