Status: Finished.

You've Never Looked Better, And I've Never Looked Worse

Beginning

The hospital let her out under our care and supervision. They said it wasn't safe for her to be on her own, at least for a while.

"So what is it exactly that you guys do?" Ember asked as she walked around the bus.

"Well we are in a band." Jack responded. She nodded.

"What kind of music?" She asked curious.

We all looked at each other.

"Like Greenday and Blink-182." Rian responded smiling to himself for some reason.

"Oh I love them! Blink is my favorite!" She smiled.

"You'll probably like our music then. You did before." I commented.

"You'll have to show me again then!" I smiled.

"I have no problem with that." She smiled back at me.

"So, where did I sleep before?" Ember asked looking at the bunks.

"Well last night we slept at a hotel. Tonight it's a long drive so we have to sleep on the bus." Zack spoke.

She nodded. "That still didn't answer my question she giggled. "Where do I sleep?"

We all looked at each other and shrugged. "Where ever you want." Rian said.

"I want this bunk! I can share don't worry." She exclaimed jumping on the bottom right one. I laughed. That was my bunk.

"Well guess you're bunking with Alex." Zack answered. She looked around at us.

"Sorry which one of you is Alex again?" She asked, biting her lip. I raised my hand to her. She smiled and nodded.

"Looks like we're bunk buddies then! What time is it?" She asked. I pulled my phone out and looked at the time.

"2:32am." My eyes grew at the time. It didn't feel that late at all. "Wow, it's late." I laughed.

"Well i'm going to bed. Big day tomorrow." Zack yawned getting up from the couch.

"Right behind you." Jack followed him to the bunks. Zack eventually got up and crawled into his bunk as well. I remained on the couch.

"You're not going to bed?" Ember asked. She walked in and sat next to me on the couch.

I shrugged at her. I wasn't really tired. "Not yet. Everything that's happened today has just put me in alert mode." She giggled. I missed her laugh.

"Well i'll keep you company then." She patted my shoulder. "What do you want to do?" She asked.

I opened my mouth to respond but my phone vibrated. I pulled it out, Marissa flashed on the screen. I rolled my eyes. "Excuse me, I have to take this." She nodded and I clicked answer.

"Hey." I said normally. For some reason I haven't been in the mood to talk to her.

"Don't sound so happy to hear from me." She said sarcastically. "So i've been looking and I think we should take a cruise when you guys get back, just me and you." I rolled my eyes again.

"I don't know. I kind of want to just relax before I have to go back to the studio." I responded. She groaned loud into the phone. I looked over to Ember, her eyes just looking at me, smiling.

"You never want to do anything with me." Marissa whined. I wasn't in the mood to listen to her.

"We'll talk about it when I get back." She screamed in excitement.

"Yay! Okay, well it's late here so i'l let you go. I love you." She sounded happier.

"You too." I said before hanging up. I felt bad talking on the phone with Marissa right in front of Ember.

"Who was that?" She asked curiously as I slipped my phone into my pocket. Her face was so happy and chipper.

"My wife." I said lowly. Her face dropped.

"Oh." She laughed quietly.

"What?" I asked. She shook her head.

"Nothing, I just figured you were single and oh god this is embarrassing." She laughed awkwardly. "Your wife isn't going to care that I'm sleeping with her cute husband is she?" She giggled. The butterflies came back into my stomach.
♠ ♠ ♠
Updated :)

I'm not getting much feedback and it's sad :c
Anyways I still love you guys.<33