Status: Finished.

You've Never Looked Better, And I've Never Looked Worse

Dreams

"Don't worry, I'm only kidding. I'm not that type of person, as you may know." She grinned

"Oh trust me I know." I said. She got off the couch and opened the fridge, grabbing a water. She returned back to the couch, drinking her water.

"So tell me about you, Alex." I blinked at her.

"Uh what do you want to know?" I asked her.

She sighed heavily. "I don't know! You guys know all this stuff about me and well I don't know anything about you guys." She said dropping her shoulders.

"Hmm. Well I'm 22, I was born in Baltimore. Singing and writing lyrics is my part in the band." She laid down on the couch, her head laying in my lap and her face looking up at me. I smiled to myself.

"Keep going." She protested. I chucked to her.

"Why?" I asked, her still smiling.

She bit her lip and grinned. "I told you silly."

"Well I have two tattoos,-" She cut me off.

"Ou! Where?! I have one too!" She never showed me hers before. I didn't even know she had any. I pushed up the sleeve to my thermal and showed her the skeleton on my forearm.

"Awh Halloween is my favorite holiday." She said examining my tattoo.

"Mine too." She looked up at me and tilted her head

"Where's your other one?" Ember questioned.

I swallowed. It wasn't my favorite topic to talk about but I showed her anyways. I handed her my hand and she held it in hers, looking at the rose and initials.

"It's beautiful." She breathed. I smiled. "A relative?" She asked softy. I nodded

"Don't worry, I won't ask." I smiled at her. She seemed to know it was a sensitive subject.

"So." I said. "Where's yours?" She jumped up from the couch revealing her shoulder. She had a small pink bow located on hers shoulder blade.

"I just turned 18 when I got this one. Spur of the moment." She shrugged. "I still like it though."

"I like it." She pulled her shirt down and pushed her hair to the side, showing me her neck. Behind her hair was a small light blue infinity sign with the word dream in cursive. "What's that one mean?" I asked.

"It means dreams never end. It just pushed me everyday to follow my dreams." She smiled, smoothing her hand over it.

"I really like that one." I said running my fingertips over it. "I never stopped following mine."

She yawned. "I'm tired." She admitted. I looked at the time. It was 3:30am.

"Let's go to bed." I said. She nodded and followed me to the bunks. She grabbed a T-shirt from her bag and switched it with the one she had one. She took off her pants and shoved them into the bag.

"I can't sleep with pants on, but if that's weird I can." She said.

"It's fine." She smiled and climbed into the bunk, laying by the wall. I climbed in after her covering my body with the blanket.

"Goodnight Alex." Ember said, leaning over and kissing my cheek. She sent chills down my spine. I smiled big, but she couldn't notice in the dark.

"Goodnight Ember." I said back.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry short, I updated from my phone :(

Ahhh i love you guys :))

BTW. go check out my new story im starting for when I finish this one :))) first chapters out.