Status: Finished.

You've Never Looked Better, And I've Never Looked Worse

Boys

Brendon stared at Ember as if she was playing a joke.

"Oh, I'm so sorry." He finally said. She shook it off.

"Don't worry about it." She smiled. She always managed to smile through everything. "What band do you play in?" Ember asked.

"I'm the singer in Panic At The Disco." She giggled at the name.

"I've never heard of you guys but maybe I could hear you guys play sometime." Once she said that every blood cell in my body felt as if it was going to explode. I'm sure she said it out of niceness. Or did she?

"Yeah, we go on at 3 today. I'll be sure to come and get you before hand." Brendon replied before walking away. I rolled my eyes at their conversation and focused my attention on something else.

"Alex!" Jack called over to me. I snapped over to him. "Come help me with these boxes."

"I'll be right back." I told Ember before walking away.

"What boxes?" I asked as I reached Jack.

"I saw the look you were giving Brendon." He commented I arched my eyebrow.

"What look?" He rolled his eyes at me playing dumb.

"Alex you're married! I know you may not remember that being around Ember, but you are! You need to stay faithful." Jack was right. I was married and I shouldn't be getting mad at two single people. Even if I did like Ember.

"You're right, thanks Jack."I said, patting him on the shoulder. She smiled before walking back to the group.

"Where'd you go?" Em asked.

"I had to help Jack." She pressed her lips together and nodded, adverting her attention back to Rian and Zack's conversation.

Adam Levine from Maroon 5 came up to our tent, smiling.

"Party, our bus, tonight." He said smiling.

"Sweet, time to get wasted!" Jack yelled dancing around.

Adam's attention was suddenly drawn to Ember. "And who might be this lovely lady." He said, giving her a toothy smile. She giggled.

"I'm Ember, you are?" She asked politely.

"I'm Adam, from Maroon 5." Her face lit up. "I love the song She Will Be Loved. It was what got me through most of my days when I was younger"

"I find it hard to believe you had trouble finding love." He smiled. She shrugged.

"I did." She laughed.

"Well, I hope to see you tonight, on our bus." He winked at her before walking away.

"He seems nice." Ember said to me. I shrugged.

"I guess." I muttered. She tilted her head sideways confused but I didn't say anything else.

Why did she have to be so beautiful. I wanted her to myself.

~

"Ember!" My eyes snapped up when I heard Brendon's voice. I instantly rolled my eyes.

"Hey!" She perked up.

"You still want to come watch us play?" He asked. My blood felt like it was boiling all over again. My brain tossing out every word Jack had said to me before.

"Of course!" Ember breathed. She got up from her chair and walked around.

"Keep an eye on her." Rian warned.

Brendon smirked. "How could I not." She blushed at him.

I watched as they walked away, a smile on Embers face, and Brendon's hand on the small of her back.

I felt my heart shatter into a million pieces.
♠ ♠ ♠
Updated<3

I love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love you guys :)

you guys are the best readers ever. keep the love coming <3333333