Status: Finished.

You've Never Looked Better, And I've Never Looked Worse

Party

Ember's P.O.V.

"You guys were really good!" I said to the band member of Brendons band. He had told me their names, but I forgot.

"Thank you." Brendon smiled, his big lips creasing over his white perfect teeth.

"So want to get some dinner?" Brendon asked. I politely shook my head no.

"I'm not hungry. I haven't been lately." I frowned. "There's a party tonight on one of the buses. If you want to come?" I asked.

"Thank you for the offer but I actually have to finishing writing some songs by tonight. I wish I could." I stuck out my lip to him.

"Party pooper." He chuckled and lightly pushed my shoulder.

"Well I better get you back to your owners." He winked. I rolled my eyes.

"They are not my owners." I pointed a finger at him. He held his hands up in defense.

"I wouldn't be too sure about that." He said, escorting me back to the boy's tent.

"Ember I missed you!" Jack said running over to me, wrapping his arms around me in a hug.

"Jackjack, I was literally gone for three hours." I responded.

"Theee hours taken away from me!" He whined.

"I'll see you later!" Brendon called over to me before walking away.

"So you getting your flirt side on with Brendon?!" Jack asked, raising his eyebrows up and down. I scoffed

"Can't a girl make friends?" I ruffled my eyebrows at him.

"They can, they can also make boy friends." I punched him lightly in the arm.

"Where are the boys? I asked.

"On the bus getting ready for Maroon 5's party." He informed me. "I staied to wait for you."

"Thank you. Am I invited to his party?" I asked batting my eyelashes at him.

"By the looks of it you got the VIP invitation from Adam today so obviously." He winked. My mouth hung open

"Jack! I'm making friends not lovers!" I shook my head at him.

"Come on, let's get you back to the bus." He grinned pulling me in the opposite direction of the tents.

"Ready to party?" I yelled coming out of the bathroom ready for tonight. All the boys looked over at me.

"Wow." Jack said. Everyone else just stared. I had on a black high waisted skirt with a pink over the shoulder shirt tucked into the skirt ans black high heels My hair was curly from my shower, my eyes had on thin eyeliner and mascara.

"Too much or?" I asked they all shook their heads in sync.

"Not at all." Alex spoke. I smiled happily.

"LET'S GO." I said running off the bus and into the parking lot. The boys were right behind me. It was obvious what bus was having the party. Everyother bus was dark when one bus was lit up and had music blasting to it.

I walked up to it and opened the door, not bothering to knock since no one would hear me. Right next to the doorway stood Adam.

"Ember, wow." He blinked. "You look gorgeous. And to think you were gorgeous earlier." He smiled while kissing me on the cheek. The boys all came in, diving into a conversation with another band.

"Care for a drink?" Adam came up behind me. I jumped, being scared. "Sorry." He added.

"No worries." I assured him. "Yes I would love a drink." he motioned me to follow him. I did as I was told and followed him to what looked like a bar

"Anything specific?" He asked flashing me his teeth

"Jack and coke please." He raised an eyebrow at him.

"Going hard. Nice." He smiled. "Don't worry. I'll be by your side all night if you need anything."

From the corner of my eye I could see Alex, he didn't look too happy.
♠ ♠ ♠
I POSTED ANOTHER STORY. its called "Would you still live me if you knew?" another Alex Gaskarth one :) go read that and my other one I posted on Monday called "Dear Alex, Forever Yours, Alexis."

Hehe I love you guys so much. Ah :) keep the love coming it always loved.