Status: Finished.

You've Never Looked Better, And I've Never Looked Worse

Lies

Adam was glued to my hip almost all night. I didn't mind it though, he was a sweetheart.

"How are you enjoying your night?" Adam asked. I took another drink of my fifth jack and coke.

"I'm having a lot of fun." Which wasn't a lie, I was enjoying myself.

"I'm glad." He grinned. "So tell me about yourself." I scrunched up my nose.

"You really don't want to know about me." I laughed, finishing off my drink. I was starting to really feel it now. He grabbed my cup and refilled it, like the other fifth times it went empty.

"Sure I do. I'm sure a lovely lady like yourself has some interesting things about herself."

"Ask me something." He out his finger to his lip thinking.

"What do you do? Or what did you do, before coming on tour."

"I can't remember. Long story. Last thing I remember is I was a stripper." I laughed to myself. A nervous one.

He raised he eyebrows, taking a drink of his beer. "Really? Why would a beautiful girl like you do that?"

I sighed. "I lived in Vegas. I was born there, it was the only thing you could do for good money without a degree." He nodded.

"Well if I was one of your customers, I'd pay for you every night." We both laughed in unison, taking a drink from our drinks.

"You're beautiful when you laugh." He smiled. I could feel my cheeks turn rosy red.

"Thank you." I said. Well it was more of a whisper. He inched forward to me, and I inched closer to him, almost filling the gap.

"Hey Em, can I talk to you for a second?" I looked up to see Alex standing in front of me. My cheeks turned more red at this point. I nodded, excusing myself from Adam. I followed him outside the bus, my ears ringing from the music.

"Whats up?" I said chipper. He scratched the back of his head nervously.

"I just wanted to tell you to be careful with Adam. He's 33 you know?" I rolled my eyes, downing the rest of my drink and setting it on the ground.

"Alex I am a big girrrrrl." I slurred. The alcohol was starting to take a toll in me. "Age doesnt mattttttta." I smiled leaning on him.

Alex's P.O.V

"Are you okay?" I asked her, her small frame leaning on me. Her head perked up at me.

"You're cute Alexxxxx." She whined, dragging out my name. I smiled. I loved when she called me cute. "Alex I missed you when I left." Her tone never changed. She still sounded fun and playful.

"What?" I asked. How did she remember leaving?

"I missed you. When I left. Both times." Her voice went low this time.

"How do you remember this?" I asked. She smiled at me

"I never lost my memory silly." She said stumbing away from me. Eventually she gave up on trying to walk and sat on the concrete.

"You never lost your memory? You remembered everything this whole time?" I asked in disbelief. She nodded, still smiling. "Why?" I asked, hurt.

"I wanted you and I figured if I faked it, I wouldn't have boundaries." She pressed a finger up to my lips. "DON'T TELL ALEX!" She screamed at me.

"Your secret is safe with me." I fought hard to hold back the tears that pressed against my eyes. I took everything in me not to cry. She never lost her memory. She faked it all to start over with us. With me.
♠ ♠ ♠
DUN DUN DUN DUN :)

This story is sadly coming to an end :( it makes me sad to say that. This has been one of my favorite to write.

Comment and I'll update again later <3 &&&& if you guys get my recommends up to 30 I'll post a double chapter<3,