Status: Finished.

You've Never Looked Better, And I've Never Looked Worse

Caught

"Ill pick you up around 8, so right after Mark leaves." Macy smiled as she walked out my front door. I looked at the clock, it was almost 7pm, which meant Mark would be home soon, It also meant dinner had to be ready. I rushed into the kitchen and put on some hamburger on the stove for Hamburgerhelper. I mixed in the noodles shortly after.

The door clicked open. Marks home.

"Hi honey." I faked a smike from the kitchen. He smiled back and walked by me.

"Food smells good." He smiled. He kissed my cheek and walked into the bedroom to change.

"Dinner will be ready in 5." I mumbled more to myself.

I set the table and put the pot on the table, just in time for Mark to sit down.

"I see you haven't taken a shower." He said observing me.

I bit my lip, I forgot to shower since Macy came over. "I had to do errands and I didn't have time." He raised his eyebrows.

"Errands? Like?" He asked.

I narrowed my eyes at him. "Does it matter?" I spat, taking another bite of my food.

Dinner was silent the rest of the night. I did the dishes as he watched football.

Nothing new.

"Babe, bring me a beer." I let out a long sigh. He did not need any alcohol. I opened the fridge to find one beer left. I cracked it open and downed it, slyly throwing it away.

"There's no more left." I said, giving him the lip. He frowned.

"We'll I'm going to the bar then." I smiled inside. He walked over to me and gripped my hair,yanking down on it hard, "and it that Macy girl comes over again behind my back, I'll kill you." I caught my breath, how'd he know? He shoved me away and walked out the door. My hand covered the spot where he grabbed my blonde hair.

Blonde hair.

Mark made me dye my hair blonde a couple months after we were dating. He said I looked trashy with black hair. Like that made any sense.

I finished up the dishes and took a shower.

I threw my towel in the dirty clothes and jumped on my computer.

'Warped Tour Las Vegas' I typed into the search bar. I clicked on their main page and got the venue info and scribed it onto a piece of paper. I shoved the paper into my purse and cleared the history on my computer.

Mark loves to snoop.

'They say that love is forever, your forever is all that I need' I smiled and picked up my phone, Macy.

"Hello little one." I smiled.

She scoffed. "I'm not little. Anyways, I had to make sure you're not going to flake out on me tomorrow."

"I'm not going to flake. I don't do that. I'm just uneasy about it." I really was scared.

"It's going to be super fun. Trust me. Don't worry about Mark."I rolled my eyes. That's never going to happen.

"He found out you were here today." I stated bluntly.

"What?" She asked. "How?" I shrugged, even though she couldn't see me.

"No idea. I swear he creeps on me." She laughed. I yawned, looking at the time, it was almost 11. "See you at 8, I'm tired."

"Okay boo, bye." I hung up the phone and put it on the charger.

I crawled into bed, I had to get a good amount of sleep for tomorrow.

To my surprise I didn't get waken up when Mark came home.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay here the deal. I've picked three days, Sunday, Tuesday and Friday . Those are the three days I will be posting chapters on. They will be longer chapters since I'm only writing three times a week.

Now you'll know when you get another chapter <3.

On the side note, you guys are so amazing. Like, I look at the subscribers and the recs and I get so happy. I'm thinking of starting another story, feat. Alex Gaskarth, along with this one and will be updated the same days, but a new story with new charters and plot. What do you think? Let me know <3.