Status: Finished.

You've Never Looked Better, And I've Never Looked Worse

The Day

I yawned as I turned off the beeping alarm that came from my phone. The curtains to my room were open, which let a large stream of light into my eyes. They stung at first, then adjusted. I crawled out of bed and to my large white closet doors. I slid them open and grabbed my pink strapless sundress. I slid it over my body and smoothed it out, it wasn't long but it wasn't that short either. I slid on my white wedges, and walked into the bathroom.

I threw my hair into a high messy ponytail, the kind that are still cute. I applied my normal makeup, mascara and foundation and walked out. My phone vibrated in my hand, and the name I most expected came up on the screen.

"Hello Mace." I said chipper.

"Don't sound so chipper, it's early as hell." She groaned. I rolled my eyes and took a bite of the apple I got out of the fridge.

"Shut up." I laughed.

"Aren't you super excited?" She questioned me.

"Super."

"You're going to have so much fun, trust me." She wined.

"I do trust you Mace." I sighed. "Are you on your way here?" I asked, taking another bite of my apple and chewing it loudly.

"I can hear you chewing, you nasty." I giggled. "Yes i'm about two minutes away, meet me outside."

"Bye." I threw the apple away and went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth, somewhat fast. I grabbed my big white purse and jogged out the door, locking it behind me.

In the street was Macy's black Infinity. I climbed inside to hear Sleeping With Sirens playing. "Nice choice of music."

She flashed me a smile. "Let's get this show on the road." She said as she sped off down my street. I

The place was only 5 minutes away, so we got there in great timing. I looked around at all the people in line to get their tickets validated and to get inside. I was somewhat glad we didn't have to wait in line, it was long. Very, long. Macy nodded her head in the direction of the back and I followed her, close behind.

We got a few stares here and there as the kids watched us go through the back. Kevin, let us in, just as she said. She gave him a quick kiss and he handed her a paper with the line up. I took it from her hands and scanned the line up.

Mayday Parade
Fall Out Boy
We Came As Romans
A Day To Remember
All Time Low
A Skylit Drive

I froze. My eyes went back up to that oh so familiar name. My eyes preceded to stare at the name. I looked next to it 10:45am. My body was shaking, slowly. My eyes were wide behind my sunglasses.

"Macy." I stated. She stopped in the path to where ever she was walking too.

"Yes?" She questioned.

"You do know who's playing right?" I asked.

She smiled and rolled her eyes. "Yes I do." Macy answered. She ran her hand through her hair and continued to prance around. "We just don't have to see them." I rolled my eyes and pranced around with her, trying not to think about it. We walked down a row of tents with merch, which seemed never ending.

Macy stopped dead in her tracks. "Em, Sleeping With Sirens's tent. I have to buy a shirt." I flashed her a smile and agreed. We walked up to the tent and she scanned and scanned her eyes with envy. I knew it would be a while.

I stood on the side of her as I continued to wait for her to choose a shirt. Waiting, patiently.

"Ember...?" I heard from the side of me. My eyebrows furrowed together as I turned around. There was an extremely long line in front of the tent next to SWS's. No one from the line was looking at me so I turned around. "EMBER!" I heard again, it even drew Macy's attention. We both turned around, this time, I didn't look at the line. I looked at the tall boy with brown hair, behind the tent.

My body instantly froze.

"Fuck." I heard Macy say under her breath.

I was prepared for the absolute worst.
♠ ♠ ♠
UPDATED FINALLY. :)

Leave comments please, I can update so much more now. <3 Thank you for reading.