Status: Finished.

You've Never Looked Better, And I've Never Looked Worse

Plans

The tall boy ran over to us, causing everyone to stare. He threw his hands around my waist and squeezed me into his chest.

"I barley recognized you with blonde hair! I only knew it was you from the birth mark on your leg." I looked at him puzzled and looked at it. Weird. "I was hoping so much that i'd see you when we came here!" He said jumping up and down. "How have you been?" He asked.

"I'm wonderful, how are you and everyone?" I asked, plastering a smile on my face. Mace nudged me but I ignored it.

"Really good! The boys will be back any minute! They will be so glad to see you." Jack said cheerfully. I shook my head no, that was the last thing I wanted, confrontation with Alex.

"Jack, please, can we keep this between us?" I begged. He tilted his head to the side. When you were around Jack, you got that look a lot. Confusion.

"Why?" He asked.

"Jack please, I don't want them to know i'm here." I pushed on. It took him a little to process what I was meaning, but when he did, he nodded in agreement.

"Fine, I promise. But you owe me at least an explanation. Alex wouldn't let anyone read the letter you left. Everyone is clueless." I sighed, I figured Alex wouldn't.

"Okay, dinner tonight?" He grinned big.

"Perfect. Wait I don't have your number anymore." I typed my number into his phone and gave it back to him. He smiled. "To be honest, the boys wouldn't even recognize you if they saw you." I bit my lip, it didn't want to take the chance.

In all honesty, I missed them all. Especially Alex. I left with no goodbye to any of them besides him. I felt cheap. Like a father walking out on his family with no goodbye.

"One more thing." He said.

"Shoot." I said looking around nervously, hoping they wouldn't be back yet.

"Come watch us play." He begged. I shook my head, that's too much of a risk. "Please, you owe me this too. You've never seen us play." I groaned and gave in.

"Fine. I have your stage and time stuff here." I said showing him the paper. He jumped up and down.

"Don't forget about dinner." He said flashing me his biggest smile, before walking back to the tent.

Even with him gone, everyone's attention was still on me.

Great.

~

"You didn't give him your real number did you?" Macy ask as we stood in the front of All Time Low's crowd. It was getting annoying, Macy asking me so many questions with what I was going to tell him and if I was going to ditch them or what if they see me. The questions seemed to never stop. I think the tension in my body that was making me nervous, was just making me tick at everything she asked.

"Yes, I did." I responded shortly.

Her mouth fell open. "Ember!" She said appalled. "How are you even going to escape Mark? If he finds out you'll sure as hell feel your wrath." She finished bluntly.

"Well, I guess he just can't find out now, can he. " I blinked. She raised an eyebrow at me.

"About 24 hours ago you were freaking out about Mark catching you here with me, and now it's not even a big deal?" I let out a heavy sigh.

"I need to take responsibility and finally put an end to everyone questions."

"Good morning Las Vegas!" The voice that spoke made my throat hard. I focused my gaze towards the stage.

There he was. Looking as perfect as ever.

"We're All Time Low and this song is called Time Bomb."

I found myself swaying to the song. Listening to every word he sang. I knew Alex had an amazing voice, but I had no idea the whole band was amazing together. I watched as Alex and Jack moved about on stage, making the crowd go wild at every little thing they did. I felt like running on stage, hugging every single one of them, because of how proud I was.

But I couldn't.

The song died down and was finally put to an end. The crowd simmered down and waited for the next one to begin.

"We're going to slow it a bit with a song called A Daydream Away." I hope you guys enjoy it.

The crowd cheered.

"I wish you could see your face right now, 'cause you're grinning like a fool. And we're sitting on your kitchen floor, on a Tuesday afternoon. Doesn't matter when we get back, to doing what we do. Cause right now could last forever, just as long as I'm with you."

I liked the song. It was catching onto me.

"You're just a daydream away. I wouldn't know what to say if I had you. And I'll keep you a daydream away, just watch from a safe place, so I never have to lose..."

And then I froze. The lyrics replaying in my head. I shook the thought away, and continued to listen.

"We would go out on the weekend, to escape our busy lives. And we'd laugh at all the douche-bag guys, chasing down their desperate wives."

The night, downstairs in the hotel at the bar. When the girl got in a fight with her husband. I bit my lip. It couldn't be about me. He was married.

"I would drink a little too much, and you'd offer me a ride. I would offer you a t-shirt and you would stay another night."

I replayed the night in my head. He handed me his shirt, and made me stay the night again. I gripped onto Macy's hand.

"We never stood a chance out there, shooting love in real-time. So we'll take it over ice tonight, with a little salt, and a little lime."

My drink. The drink I ordered at the bar. The very last night I spent with the boys. My throat was hard, and I could feel myself not being able to swallow. A tear streamed down my face. My body was being pulled away from the crowd instantly. I knew it was Macy so I just followed.

Once completely out of the crowd I was staring at a clueless Macy.

Another tear streamed down my face. "That song was written," I let out a soft cry, "written about me."
♠ ♠ ♠
Attention, if any of you guys know how to make a cute layout for the story, please message me. I have no idea how to make a cute one and really want one :(

Comments and Recs are appreciated :)

Xoxo, thank you for reading so much. You guys are amazing, I love you all and thank you guys for the amazing feedback all the time.