Status: Finished.

You've Never Looked Better, And I've Never Looked Worse

Deep

"Jack, why are you calling me by THAT name." I whispered to him, referring to my stripping name.

"They aren't going to recognize you, and if I called you by your real name, they'd know." I nodded.

"Still, why that name." He shrugged.

"First one that came to mind."

I rolled my eyes at him. "Why are they here?" I asked.

"I couldn't get them not to come." He pouted, I knew he felt bad but I couldn't blame him. They all were inseparable. I nodded, following him back to the booth, my eyes trying not to connect with Alex's.

"Bree, this is Alex, Rian and Zack. We all play in the band together." I smiled at them warmly.

"Nice to meet you all."

"I like your eyes." Rian commented. I laughed, he would.

"Thank you." I smiled, tucking a piece of hair behind my ear.

"Is your hair naturally blonde?" Zack asked. I tensed up.

"Yes, yes it is." I lied.

"It's pretty." He said. I sighed in relief.

"How do you know Jack?" Rian asked. I could feel Jack tense up beside me. I bit my lip and made up a lie.

"Well, Jack and I were family friends until I had to move out here." I said, saving us both. He nodded, believing me.

"How old are you?" Alex asked me.

I turned my head and connected eyes with him. Flashbacks came pouring in. "Uh, i'm 21." I answered, then tearing my eyes away from him and to the waitress that appeared. Thank god.

Everyone ordered their food and drinks and made small talk with me.

"What do you do for a living?" Zack asked.

"She's a designer." Jack answered. I looked over at him giving him a odd look. What the fuck? Of all things?

"Really?" Alex said, his eyes glowing. "We need some new ideas for our clothing for All Time Low." I nudged Jack, obviously that was the worst job he could have picked.

"Yeah! Do you think you could help us out?" Zack asked, his eyes filled with hope. I shook my head.

"No, I'm not really good at it. I'm just starting.." I trailed off. I wasn't an amazing liar when it came to me being put on the spot.

"Please! We really need a lot of help with ideas." Rian chimed in. Jack looked over at me and bit his lip.

"She'll do it. I can tell by the look on her face." Jack said. I glared at him. I couldn't do this.

"Uh, just give me your guy's emails and i'll email you guys some sketches." I replied.

"No! You have to come on tour with us!" Zack screamed.

"Yeah!" All the boys said in unison.

I was in deep. Too deep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry so short, had to put it out here for you guys being so good at commenting.
I love you guys so much, thanks for reading <3.

Comment/Recs.