Status: The pot is bubbling

How the Black Parade Died

Revelations

Mikey’s POV:
I’m going to be a dad,’ Frank said. Gerard’s and I mouth fell opening as Frank laughed at our expressions.

Gerard recovered first and said ‘Frank, did I not tell you about the birds and the bees.’ It was quite clear that he was joking but Frank still looked away as if hurt.

‘She made me, Gerard,’ Frank said, pretending that his voice was breaking.

It was a common joke in The Black Parade that Gerard and Frank where a couple. It was funny when they joked about it, but not when the fans did. But I don’t want to talk about the fan fiction. EXSPECIAL not the slash fiction.

Frank ran up to Gerard and wrapped his arms him, and pretended to sob into his chest. Gerard put his arms around him and patted his back saying ‘it’s ok.’ I feel like being an ass. I took out my mobile phone and quickly took a picture. I put my phone away as they both started giggling. They broke apart and Gerard patted Frank on the back.

‘So you’re going to be a dad?’ he asked, smiling.

Frank nodded like a two year old on a sugar high. ‘Jamia and I are going to get her 12 week scan next week,’ he said, jumping. Yes jumping. Did I mention that Frank is INSANE, ‘cause he is. Gerard shook his head and said ‘calm down, man.’

Frank shook his head and hopped into the kitchen, seeking coffee I guess. Gerard looked at me and we both busted out laughing at Frank’s craziness. Gerard put his arm around my shoulder, to stop himself from falling over. ‘What the hell?’ a voice came from the stairs.

I looked at the stairs to see a very confused Bob looking at us. His eyebrows where halfway up his forehead and his mouth was in an O. ‘Frankie going to be a daddy,’ I said and an evil look creepy into his eyes. He ran forward and faked slapped Gee screamed ‘what the fuck, Gee!’

I looked at the kitchen floor where Frank was leading in. ‘Morning Bob,’ he said before disappearing from my view.

Gerard took his arm off my shoulder and started to have a slap fight with Bob. I walked into the kitchen, just as the coffee machine finished. I smiled at my good luck and grabbed one of the mugs that are kept beside it. Frank was sitting at the table and was texting. I poured him a coffee and placed it beside him. I grabbed the sugar and the milk and put some into my cup, leaving it out for Frank.

He put his phone away and doctored his coffee. ‘Who you texting?’ I asked as he took a sip.

‘My mom,’ he said, blushing a deep shade of scarlet.

I giggled like a twilight character and said ‘O Frankie.’

He made a noise that was half way through a moan and a grunt and how.

‘The hell?’ I asked and he looked at me with the ‘I don’t know’ look.

I rolled my eyes and finished my coffee. What can I say, I have a coffee problem. I jumped up and grabbed the coffee pot, pouring some of the black gold into my cup. I drank it as Frank looked at my confused.

‘What?’ I asked and he looked at me.

‘Mikey what happened last night?’ he asked me, staring at me.

‘Nothing, nothing happened,’ I lying, turning to hide my smiled.

‘Your smiling, Mr Pokerface, sip the beans,’ Frank said, poking me in the knee with his foot. This continued for five me until I was about to murder him.

‘Fine, I’ll tell you,’ I said. He stopped and stared at me as I licked my lips.

‘I went over to Alicia’s last night,’ I started before Frank intruded me ‘and you have sex with her.’

‘FRANK,’ I yelled and he laughed satisficed.

I grind my teeth against each other. ‘Finished?’ I asked and he nodded like a mad man.
‘And I,’ I continued stopped as a smiled bloomed across at the thought of what had happened.

‘And I proposed to Alicia,’ I finished. Frank dropped his coffee mug on the table, causing it to spill.

‘And?’ he said, smiling.

‘SHE SAID YES,’ I shouted jumping up, the chair I was sitting on falling over.

‘FUCK YEAH,’ Frank screamed, also jumping up and also making his chair to fall over.

We high five and I said in a normal voice ‘and then I had sex with her.’ He all but jumped over the table to hug me.

Bob and Gerard came running in and stared at us, confused. ‘I’m engaged,’ I said and they smiled. Frank let go and ran over to a cupboard. Gerard hugged me and Bob patted me on the back. Its Bob what did you think he was going to do?

‘Found it,’ Frank said, producing a bottle of champagne. He put it down a countertop and grabbed four glasses.

‘Where did you get that?’ Bob asked, worried. Frank smiled and said ‘I found it.’

‘In Billie Joe fridge,’ Bob said, smiling.

‘Maybe,’ he said, pointing the top away from them and opening it. They heard a bang from upstairs, followed by a ‘Ow.’ ‘Ray’s alive,’ Gerard said, smiling. Frank grabbed another glass and started to pour the bubbly liquid into the glasses. I heard someone half walk, half fall down the stairs. Ray walked into the room, sat at the table and banged his head it, and kept it there.

‘What time did you go to bed at?’ Frank asked Ray, placing a glass in front of him.

‘What time is it?’ Ray asked. We all grabbed our phones and all said at the same time ’11:47 AM!’ Ray sighed; his face still all the table and said ‘I went to bed at 11 this morning.’

‘And went did you last go to bed before that?’ Bob asked, smiling. ‘It’s Wednesday, right,’ he replied and we nodded. ‘I’m guessing you guys nodded?’ he said and we nodded, again. ‘Sunday,’ he said and we all gasped in a ‘ouch’ way. ‘Morning,’ he finished, looking up. There were dark bags under his eyes. He picked up the glass and down the drink in one go and then wiped his mouth.

I smiled at Ray’s weird behaviour and looked over at Gee. He was smiling at his friend strangeness but there was something on his mind. I could tell ‘because I got spidy senses except instead of crime I sense my brother’s weird ways. I think it’s because I know Frank and as you know FRANK IS CRAZY! I walked over to him and tugged his arm. He looked at me, confused and I moved my head to the sitting room. I walked in and Gerard followed. I span around and looked at my brother saying ‘What did the scary lady want?’

He looked at me in a funny way and said ‘Really Mikey? Scar lady?’ I grinned and replied ‘I’m kinda think of other things at the moment, like getting married so shut up!’ Gerard shook his head and mumbled under his breath ‘ass.’ I pointed him in the stomach and said ‘and don’t you forget.’ He looked into my eyes and said ‘she want us to go into the desert and find some lost souls.’ ‘That’s it,’ I said, disappointed. He giggled, like a little girl and said ‘yap.’ He turned to walk away and I grabbed him again. ‘Ok, what wrong? ‘Nothing,’ he replied, lying threw his teeth. I dropped the subject; I didn’t want to know what was wrong in my older brother’s mess up mind.

We walked back in as Frank finished the bottle of drink. Bob and Ray where cheering him on and I just stared at him. ‘Finished?’ Gerard asked and rank nodded, drunk. ‘We have to go come up,’ he said, waving them out the door. Frank stared at him and said ‘And the thought only came to after I drank ¾ of a bottle of bubbly,’ Frank growled. He smiled and bounded to the door, grabbing a set of car keys on the way. Ray went upstairs to get dress (he was in his PJs). Bob went to help Gerard because 1. Gerard has the up arm strength of RTD2… in honey. 2. Somehow something in the car’s engine was broking and had to be taking out. 3 It was heavy.

Frank was sitting at the table, staring into the distance. I say beside him and hear him mumble ‘I’m going to be a dad.’ ‘You all right?’ I asked Frank. His face had lost the trademark Frank Iero’s smile and was now blank. ‘How I’m I going to be a dad, I can even look after myself let alone a baby,’ he said very quickly, the words running into each other. I put my hand over Frank’s mouth to stop his breakdown and said ‘Frank you’re going to be a great dad.’ Frank’s eye were wide with fear as he said ‘really?’ I smiled and said ‘ you rested like a thousand dogs, I’ll think you be fine.’ He laughed and said ‘a thousand and one, Michael,’ jokingly. I heard Gerard voice shouted ‘ we’re leaving.’ We jumped up and ran to the car. I jumped into the passenger’s seat screaming ‘SHOTGUN’ making the other sigh. Gerard sat beside and started the car. We started our long drive out of the city.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm SSSSOOOOO sorry i hadn't posted in an age... I'll try to post more offend from now on :)