Status: The pot is bubbling

How the Black Parade Died

The Journey

Gerard’s POV:
We had being driving for about two hours, well went I saw we I mean I was driving and the others had being nothing remotely helpful or usefully. Ray was asleep on the left hand side, Bob was staring out the right window not really caring about anything and Frank was in the middle. He and Mikey were thinking of baby names.

‘If it’s a girl, you should name her…’ Mikey started, having to think of a girl’s name because he was really hyper and wasn’t thinking properly. Frank coughed and mumbled ‘fail.’ I smiled and looked over at Mikey. He was biting his lip, trying to think of a cool name. I looked back at the road and thought for a few minutes. A silence had filled the car and was broking every few second by Ray’s soft snores.

‘Lilly,’ Bob said suddenly, breaking the silence and looking away from the window. The other two looked at him and he continued ‘Lilly Iero, that’s a nice name, has a good ring to it.’ He blushed and went back to looked at the countryside. If you could called it countryside, it was just sand now. Sand and a few little, shrubs. Frank smiled and replied ‘that is nice.’ He putted out his phone and texted someone, I’m guessing his wife the name. ‘All I had was Cherry,’ Mikey said, blushing. We all laughed (everyone laughed but Ray, who was still asleep) and started asking Mikey about the proposal. ‘What did you say?’ I asked and he smiled.

‘Well, I went over to Alicia’s last night and she had made some food,’ He started. ‘It’s wasn’t anything special, just pasta. We sat down and we were chatting about nothing really. So I said I need to talk to her about something. She dropped her fork and stared at me. She asked me if I was breaking but with her which I wasn’t. I was speechless ‘cause she was her first thought and she took it for a yes. She started crying and I jumped beside her, kneeling on the floor and grabbing her hands. I told her that I wasn’t dumping her and she looked at me confused. She asked me what then and I pulled out the box. As I filched it opened, I said “Alicia Simmons, will you married me?” And she said yes.’ Mikey smiled as he finished his story.

‘Ahhh, that sweet,’ I replied, smiling at my little brother for a second. ‘Can I get sick?’ Bon asked. I saw Frank punch him in the mirror. ‘Thanks,’ Mikey said, chuckling. I flicked on the radio, making sure first that it wasn’t going to wake up Ray (I’m a nice friend and he’s getting old.) A song had just ended and another one was coming on. I had NEVER heard it before and by the look on everyone else face, that hadn’t heard it as well. The song started by a man screaming into the mic ‘ Yeah I drink juice when I'm killing cause it's fucking delicious.’ I saw Mikey stared at the Radio and mouth ‘the hell.’

Frank and Bob looked at each other evilly, I didn’t like it. Suddenly, Frank jumped over the seat and turned the radio’s volume up to full. It was very loud. Ray jumped up and said ‘no cookie monster!’ It took a lot of strength not to turn around and stare at my friend. The others didn’t and looked at him with the WTF expression. ‘Don’t ask?’ he said. ‘I will,’ Mikey said. I decided to turn off the radio. I flicked it off and stared at the road, while the others chatted about nothing really. I saw something out of the corner of my eye. ‘What was that?’ I asked intruded a conversation about the Muppets. Yes the Muppets. ‘What was what?’ Bob asked, looking at me confused. ‘It looked like a zombie- vampire thinye,’ I replied. ‘Turn around,’ Mikey said, coldly. So I did. I pulled on the wheel, sharping making the three in the back slide into each other. I started to slow down, ‘cause we were doing like 120 mph.

We went back about a mile. I saw the creature again. It was in a white t-shirt, a white blazer, white jean and black boots. It was wearing a mask. I stopped the car on the other side of the road. We all jumped out and stared at the zombie. The mask was well… terrifying. It was white with black eyes, red lips and black hair. ‘Hello,’ Mikey said stepping forward. ‘We are friends,’ he said. The creature looked at us, with its head resting on one shoulder. ‘Does it understand you?’ Frank asked. The creature made a few noise that sounded like ‘I understand you, idiots.’ Mikey jumped up like a little girl and said ‘It can talk.’ Mikey turned around too looked at us and said ‘I’ve got to text Alicia,’ he pulled out his phone and started texting. The creature pulled out something too. It was white also and it was very clear what it was. It was a gun.
♠ ♠ ♠
Cliffhanger :) What's going to happen??

Comment for cookie and coco
Sub for the rainbow