Status: I have been editting but I'm not completely good at it so if you find any mistakes, please point them out, thank you :)

Station De Coeur

Chapter Four 2

“What the heck was that?!” Shouted the dad. “That was unacceptable for my daughter’s eyes.”

“She won’t be so innocent for long- it’s not as if his dick was waving around like a frickin’ wind mill,” I laughed. “We were just trying to brighten the mood. “

Me and Rhea linked arms as we walked towards the flat and knocked on the door- I had tried to open it but it wouldn’t open. Elliot opened the door and we ran in, shutting the door behind us. Elliot pulled on his jeans, his chest still bare.

“Damn, I was enjoying the show. “ I moaned.

“Another time, babe; I was almost killed out there!” He shouted.

I walked over to him and ruffled his hair and slapped his arse on my way past. I coughed violently into my hand and began to gather the plates, putting it into the sink. I poured a glass of water and began to drink small amounts.

“I’m gunna go to bed. Thanks for coming over, though, it really cheered me up.” I said and gave a cheeky smile.

Rhea burst out loud with laughter. “All my pleasure, darling,” she walked over to me and hugged with one arm and whispered into my ear, “You gunna try and nail him?”

“I’m ill, muppet.”

She pulled back. “I heard it cures fevers.”

I shook my head and nudged her in the shoulder. “Get out of here, you sex-deranged-puppy.”
She laughed loudly and waved.

“See you tomorrow, Maxxi,” she waved. “Bye, sexy.”

She winked at Elliot on her way out and he rubbed his neck, probably embarrassed. I took a long sip from my glass and noticed he was looking at me.

“What?” I laughed.

“You both need help.” He laughed, standing up.

I shook my head. “Of course, we do.”

I walked into my bed room and set my glass down on the bed side table and climbed into bed, getting comfy under the covers. Elliot sat down on bed near my feet.

“So when can I get a picture of your body, Elliot?” I winked.

“Wow, you really are addicted to my body.”

I took hold of his hand. “Take it as a compliment,” I said with a straight face and ended up laughing.

“It’s a huge compliment.” He laughed. “Max… can I stay here the night?”

I blinked at him for a moment.

“Just to fall asleep?”

“Of course,” he laughed.

“Ok, lock the front door, put the chain on, and then shut the bed room door.”

“A bit extreme,” he laughed, standing up.

“If the front door had the chain on and my aunt comes home, it gives you enough time to hide.”

“Doesn’t she like guys?”

“No, she doesn’t like guys that aren’t hers, I guess. She never gave a clear explanation,” I said, wriggling deeper into the bed.

I could hear Elliot at the front door and I closed my eyes. Once again, my heart was beating painfully and I felt like I was going to pass out or even throw up; so much emotion all at once. I took deep breaths and opened my eyes and noticed the lights had been switched off but the moonlight shined through.

Elliot pulled off his shirt and I loved watching the movement in his muscles. My eyes followed him as he walked to the other side of me and unhooked his belt and pulled down his jeans for the second time of the day. All that was in my head was: Elliot is in my bed! O.M.F.G. he’s in my bed half-naked!

I felt him enter the bed and I rolled on my side to face him. He faced the ceiling, holding a cuddly tiger above his face. “It’s so cute.”

“I’m being replaced by a teddy,” I fake sobbed.

He laughed. “Nothing is as cute as you, Maxxi, darling.”

Online he was very affectionate but he was so much more in person. I was just waiting for the arguments he likes to start- I remember him saying it was healthy. I still couldn’t find the link between the two- computer and in person- but I just couldn’t believe he was finally here, in particular, in my bed.

He snuggled the tiger into his chest and faced me.

“Why did you want to stay over anyway?” I asked quietly.

“I want to… be with my favourite girl all the time,” he chuckled.

I smiled and leaned over to him and kissed him on the nose- I didn’t reach far enough to kiss him on the forehead.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you to my subscribers and critics :) xx
Please Comment. Subscribe. Recommend :3
Max's clean PJ ;)