Status: I have been editting but I'm not completely good at it so if you find any mistakes, please point them out, thank you :)

Station De Coeur

Chapter Four

Rhea cooked dinner but I hardly touched the soup. I felt guilty because she went through all the effort and I couldn’t enjoy it like I used to. I eventually just watched the others two eat in front of me. My stomach growled and they looked up at me.

“Are you not going to eat, Max?” Elliot asked, setting down his spoon.

I shook my head. “Not hungry… sorry…”

I looked outside and saw that the sun was still up, despite it being almost nine. I looked down at the table and sighed.

“Hey, Elliot,” Called Rhea. I looked up as did Elliot. “Last one to finish their soup has to walk outside in the park and back inside but naked.”

Elliot smirked. “Alright deal.”

I chuckled and leaned back in the chair.

“Ready?” I asked, offering to do the countdown. I didn’t know about Elliot’s ability but I had been up against Rhea at eating food the quickest and she always won. They hovered over their bowls like protective dogs guarding their food and raised their spoons, “5… 4… 3… 2… 1!!”

They shovelled quickly, stuffing their mouths, and the deep orange soup splashed everywhere, covering their faces and the table. I couldn’t stop laughing and it hurt to laugh. I had to hide my eyes. I took my hand away and Rhea had finished before Elliot.
They panted heavily and Rhea wiped her smile free of soup. “And I’m the champion!”

She stood up as I clapped and she bowed.

“Ok, ok,” Elliot shook his head, hiding a smile, and threw down his napkin. “You’re the winner, I’m the loser… you’re not serious about the dare, though, right?”

“Oh, she was,” I winked at Elliot and his jaw dropped.

He pointed at the window. “Butt naked?”

“Yep, better get strippin’, pretty boy,”

He closed his mouth and swallowed heavily. He hesitated to stand up.

“You have to strip here, walk out, walk outside, walk the yard, and then you can come back inside.” Said Rhea, rubbing her hands together- she loved this as much as I was.

“Can I at least hold my sword?” He said innocently.

“You’re Penis? Ok.” I laughed.

Rhea burst out into a fit of laughter and hid her face. I watched intently and Elliot stared back me; a smirk grew on my face. He sighed and grabbed the hem of his black Silence of the Lambs shirt and pulled it over head. All of a sudden, I felt myself heat wash over me just by staring at his well toned body- sweet Jesus, he was an Angel!

“Quoting from Crazy, Stupid Love: Fuck! Seriously! It’s like you’re photoshoped!” I gasped.

He crossed his arms over his chest. “Stop looking at my boobs!” He said in a girly voice.
He turned around and his back was just as sexy. I began to feel a little too hot and sweaty and had to use a napkin to fan myself. On the other hand, Rhea just smirked with her arms crossed.

I could hear the sound of his belt being unlock and he then pulled down his jeans. I sat up and watched with hungry eyes- I could hear Rhea laughing but I wasn’t even reacting to her.

“Looking very horny, Max,” she laughed.

I shot a glare at her and we had a staring competition.

“Alright… done,” said Elliot.

We both slowly looked at Elliot and he was cupping hold his ‘sword’ and his cheeks were noticeably red. I got up and walked towards the front door, taking hold of Elliot by the elbow.

“I can’t believe I’m doing this,” he shook his head, but notably smiling.

“Don’t worry, pretty lady, we’ll treat you right,” I smirked.

Rhea opened up the front door and then the door to the outside which was not that far from the flat door. I let go Elliot as he stood beside the door; trying to hide my laughter caused me to snort and choke, and he flashed me a glare. I waved at him, cutely, and took some steps back.

“Go on,” I encouraged.

“Oh, and you can run, if you want to hurry things along,” added Rhea.

He shook his head and began to run out side. I burst out into laughter, my forehead against the wall. I had remembered that the neighbours were having a barbeque for their little girl’s [little, I mean she’s like sixteen] birthday and he was going to get caught by the daughter’s strict dad.

“My neighbour is having a barbeque,” I pointed out.

“I know! Look!” she laughed, pointing to Elliot.

He had stopped and saluted to the dad before running again, being chased through the yard by three men- including the dad. The women wolf whistle and I saw that the girl was giggling with her friends. She faced me and smiled- I waved and she waved back.

Elliot ran inside and hurried into my flat, shutting the door. I burst into laughter, falling against the wall as the men barged in.
♠ ♠ ♠
If I were them I would have filmed the moment xD
Please Comment. Subscribe. Recommend :) x
Elliots