Status: Active<3

Nothing Will Last in This Life

Rain

Donna's POV

I was running as fast as I could. I needed to find Charlie, I had to. Everyone was following close behind, and Jimmy was the first to catch up with me. "Donna, slow down." He said in between breaths.

"No, we need to find my dog!" I exclaimed.

"And my dog!" Brian sat while catching up with us.

Jimmy stopped, "C'mon, I think I might know where they are. When I get drunk at night, sometimes I leave the door open, and Pinkly would get out-"

Brian cut him off, "WHAT?"

He glared up at him, "Let me finish!" He took another breath, "Whenever she got out, she would always go to the closest garbage can." Zack, Courtney, and Johnny finally caught up with us. Brian started running, "There's one in front of the Arena!" I started following, and I heard from behind.

"Awh, c'mon! We just caught up!" Zack complained. I rolled my eyes, and we continued our journey to the front of the building. I spotted the trash can and saw a little white fluff ball by it. Brian sighed in relief, "PINKLY!" He rushed over to her, and picked her up in his arms.

I looked around, and didn't see Charlie. Jimmy noticed my expression, "Don't worry, we'll find him."

Brian decided to take Pinkly back to the bus, while we kept looking for Charlie. Jimmy headed back also. It seemed like we were looking for him for like ever. I started to see the sun rising, and Johnny sighed. "Donna-"

I cut him off, "I'm not stopping!" I snapped at him.

Courtney put her hand on my shoulder, "Come on, Donna. Charlie is a smart dog, he'll be fine. You need some sleep, and plus it looks like it's about to rain." I bit my lip, not knowing if I should just give up on Charlie like that. Zack agreed, "We'll look for him as soon as we wake up."

I sighed in defeat, and followed them back to the bus. Once we got on it, I seen Pinkly sleeping in Brian's arms on his bunk. That made me feel like shit. I wasn't sure if we would ever find Charlie. I crawled into my bunk, and pulled the blanket over my head.

Courtney's POV

Seeing Donna crawl into her bunk so depressed made me feel bad, actually it made me angry. I was going to kill Matt next time I saw him. I went back to my bunk and realized Matt was still not back yet, so I crawled into my bunk. Just as I was about to close my eyes, I heard knocking at the door.

I tried to ignore it, but it kept getting louder. I groaned, "Is someone going to get that?"

"You can!" I heard everyone yell.

That made roll my eyes, "Fine." I got out of the bed, and walked over to the door. I peeked out the window, and noticed it was raining. I saw Matt standing there, and I was about to walk away, but I saw Charlie in his arms. I unlocked the door, and opened it. I snatched Charlie out of his arms, and slammed the door. I made sure to lock it, as I walked over to Donna's bunk.

She was sound asleep, and I put Charlie in her bunk. He laid down by her feet, and I smiled. She was going to be really happy when she woke up. Matt continued to knock at the door, and I was about to walk to my bunk, but Brian groaned. "Somebody get the fucking door!"

I let another sigh out and walked back to the door. I opened it, to find Matt soaking wet. A chuckle was threatening to escape my lips, but I bit my tongue. Matt raised his eyebrows, "Are ya going to let me in?"

"Why should I?" I snapped while crossing my arms over my chest.

He tilted his head to the side, "Oh my god, you're not actually mad about what I said, are you?"

"Yeah! How could I not be mad?" I looked at him like he was stupid.

Matt scoffed, "Whatever-" I was about to shut the door, but he stopped it with his hand. "Come on! You can't leave me out here in the rain!" He exclaimed, and continued to hold the door.

I shook my head at him, "Maybe if you would apologize, then maybe I will let you in."

That made him angry, "I have nothing to apologize for!" I continued to push on the door, and sighed. "Fine! I'm sorry!" I let go off the door, and he was pushing so hard on it, it made me fall onto the stairs. I just smirked and walked back to my bunk.

I crawled into not, bothering to close the curtain. I heard movement and I opened my eyes. Matt was standing right in front of me, but he had his back towards me. He pulled his wet shirt off of his body, and I knew I should of shut my curtain, but I couldn't.

I watched him strip down to his boxers. Just as he was about to turn around, I closed my eyes. I felt him climb up into his bunk, and I let a sigh escape my lips. He's going to be the death of me, I swear.
♠ ♠ ♠
Doggies are safe! Short chapter! :/ Next chapter: They have a show, and after they all get drunk! You're going to love it, trust me. ;D

Thanks to the following people who left comments:
Brusnop-is-real
XxRebeccaLeexX
aybaybaywee
A7X-PapaRoachLvr


Btw, my best friend that I've been writing this story for, made her own story. It's called: Trials In Life It has the same characters from this story, and it has a pretty interesting plot. So feel free to check it out. :)