Status: Active<3

Nothing Will Last in This Life

Drunk

Donna's POV

I woke up to something licking my hand, and that made groan. I shifted slightly. "Johnny, if your in my bunk again, I'm going to kick you in your balls!" I shouted with sleep still filled in my voice.

"I'm over here." I heard Johnny say past my curtain.

That made me frown, "Then, who's in.." I trailed off and sat up really fast, I regretted that when I hit my head onto of the ceiling. "Fuck.." I groaned in response, and looked down at my feet. My eyes lit up when I saw Charlie looking up at me.

"Charlie!" I screamed, and pulled him into my arms. I heard chuckles, and then heard Courtney say, "Told ya." Charlie attacked my face with licks, and I crawled out of the bunk with him still in my arms. I noticed everyone was sitting at the table, except Matt.

I sat Charlie down, and he went over to the couch where Pinkly was. That made me roll my eyes, in the past days those two have been becoming really close. I walked over to the table, and sat down next to Courtney, "Did you find him?"

She shook her head, and let out a sigh. "Nope, Matt did."

"Aww!" I have to thank him!" I said, while getting out of the booth.

Brian looked at me, "I don't think that's a good idea, he hates when someone wakes him up."

"Too bad." I said while smirking. I took off down the aisle-way, heading to the bunks in the back. I came across the only bunk that had a curtain closed, and I knew that was Matt's. I pulled the curtian open, and found him sleeping with his arm over his face. His mouth was slightly open. It made me smile, he looked like a little baby.

I crawled onto the bunk, and jumped on him. "Matt! Wake up!"

He groaned, "Get the fuck-" He opened his eyes, and saw me. "What, are you doing in my bunk? Matt asked with sleep filled in his voice. I smiled. "I'm here to thank you for finding Charlie, it means a lot. Thanks, Matt!" I hugged his chest.

"No problem." He patted my back, and I crawled back out of the bunk. I noticed something was pointing up, in his sheets. My eyes widened, and I realized what it was. Matt followed my gaze, and he turned to the wall. "I'll be out in a minute." I gulped, and nodded. "Alright."

I walked back to the front, feeling a little embarrassed. I got to the table, and Zack frowned at me. "I didn't hear any yelling." I cocked an eyebrow at him. "Were you suppose to?"

Jimmy butted in, "-And you're still alive."

I chuckled, realizing he was talking about Matt. "He didn't even care."

Johnny groaned, "What the fuck? I get hit for waking him up." That made me laugh, and I sat back down next to Courtney, who wasn't really saying anything. I decided to let that go. Matt finally got out of his bunk, and made his way over to us. I sighed in relief, when I didn't see his friend.

Matt noticed my staring, and he chuckled. "Sorry.. about, ya 'know.." He scratched the back of his neck nervously. I waved my hand in the air. "It's fine, don't worry about it." I noticed the guys giving us a weird stare, but I changed the subject, "So what are we doing today?"

Just as Brian was about to answer, there was a loud pounding on the bus door. "You little girls better be awake!" I heard a male's voice shout. All of the guys rolled their eyes, and Matt walked over to the door. He opened it, and two people that were clearly twins walked over to us.

They looked at Courtney, and I. "Dude, I didn't think you would have groupies eating breakfast with you." The one with long hair, chuckled while smirking at us. Brian sent a glare in his direction. "They're not groupies, they're the 2 girls I was telling you about.."

"Oh, is this the one that you l-" Brian cut him off, "Jason, Matt. This is Donna, and Courtney." Jason eyed me, and smirked. "I see why." He then winked at Brian. I frowned, wondering what the hell was going on, but Brian just smiled innocently at me.

Jason crossed his arms over his chest. "Alright, dudes. We got a show to head to. By the time we get to the next venue, I'm expecting every single one of you pussies to be showered, and dressed. Got it?" He eyed each of the guys, that made me chuckle.

He pointed me, "You too, Princess."

I glared up at him, "Did you just call me Princess?"

"Yup. I give everyone nicknames, so get used to it." Jason smirked, and I mocked his expression. "Alright, Ass face." I said while crossing my arms over my chest, and all of the guys chuckled.

Matt, his brother put his hand on Jason's shoulder, "Well she sure pegged you on that one."

Jason rolled his eyes, "Whatever, just make sure you asses are ready." He headed off of the bus, with his brother following him. I looked back at the table, "Well they are interesting."

Jimmy laughed, "The Berry's are awesome!"

"I wouldn't say awesome.." I chuckled unsteadily.

Brian looked at me, "Jason can be a bit of an idiot sometimes, but in honesty, if it wasn't Matt and Jason, we would always be late to a show. They keep everything running correctly." I just nodded.

Zack looked around, "So.. who's taking a shower first?"

Matt raced to the bathroom, "I am first!" All of the guys groaned.

After all of the guys took a shower, Courtney took one, and it was my turn. Once she got out, fully changed, she smirked at me. "Have fun." I frowned, but walked into the bathroom. Once I got into the shower, I almost shrieked at how cold it was. I turned it to the hot, but it wouldn't change. Those fuckers used all of the hot water. I decided to just endure the coldness.

Once I was done showering, I changed into some jeans and a plaid button up shirt. I brushed my teeth, and put my wet hair into a pony tail. I walked out, and headed to the couch, where everyone was. "Thanks for using all of the hot water!" I said sarcastically.

Courtney looked up at me, "Hey, I said Have fun. I had to take a cold one, too."

"That's why we don't let Matt usually take a shower first, he uses all of the hot water." Jimmy complained. Matt just shrugged innocently, and I rolled my eyes. I decided to go back to my bunk, and lay down. The other's didn't seem to care.

Once I got into my bunk, I felt it start to move. My eyes widened, when I realized the whole bus was moving. I jumped off out of my bunk. "Uh, we have a problem!" I shouted, and Brian, Zack, & Jimmy rushed over to me. Brian looked around, "What?"

"The bus is moving!" I used my hands to emphasis 'moving'.

Zack cracked a smile, and a chuckle escaped his lips. "That's what it's suppose to do."

"Yeah, Donna. That's how we got to our shows." Jimmy laughed, while patting my shoulder. I just rolled my eyes, as Jimmy and Zack walked back to the couch. The bus made a turn, and I felt my stomach turn. My face went pale, and Brian frowned, "You, okay?"

I rushed into the bathroom, and slammed the door. I barfed right into the toilet. I leaned up against the wall, and sighed. This was going to be one long ride.

The Venue

Once, we I felt the bus stop, I waited making sure we weren't just at a red light. Someone knocked on the door, "Donna, we're here." Brian said, and I sighed in relief. "Thank god." I said while opening the door. I walked out to the couch, where everyone was still sitting.

Brian followed me, "Are you like sick?" He wondered.

I shook my head, "No. I just get motion sickness really bad."

Jimmy started laughing, "Dude, how are you going to last on this tour, then?"

"I just have to get some motion sickness pills at a drug store, and I'll be fine." I said.

They all nodded, and I noticed Brian sigh in relief. Someone banged on the door, and I knew this time that it was Jason. He always seemed to be very loud about doing so. Johnny let him in, and he smiled at us. "I'm glad you guys listened. You guys have sound-check in about 20 minutes, and then show-time is in about 4 hours, that cool?"

Everyone nodded, and Jimmy stood up. "Dude, I need you to fix something on my drums." Jason and Jimmy walked off of the bus.

Courtney and I stayed on the bus while they were at sound-check. We didn't want to be in the way of their working skills. I ended up playing the Xbox, and Courtney ended up taking a nap. Before I knew it, 4 hours passed really fast. The guys were all rushing around on the bus.

"Where are my god-damn aviators?!" Matt shouted, while flipping everything over.

I spotted them on the end table by the couch, and picked them up. "Over here." I held them in the air. He sighed in relief, "Thank god! We're running so late!" Brian walked over to me, and I noticed he was dressed just like I saw him at the concert.

"Okay, you guys are going to watch the show backstage. Tomorrow, you'll start selling merch, since we'll be at a festival." Brian explained while looking in a mirror that was on the wall.

I nodded, but frowned, "Courtney's sleeping, though."

Brian looked at Jimmy, "Go wake Courtney up."

He clasped his hands together, and grinned like a five year old. "Okay!" I shook my head at him, as he walked into the back of the bus. I heard Jimmy scream, "WAKE UP SLEEPING BEAUTY!" I then heard Courtney laughing like crazy, and I was wondering what he was doing to her.

They both came to the front, and Courtney crossed her arms. "I hate being tickled."

"Aww, you know you love it." Jimmy said while pinching her cheeks.

Soon Brian, Zack, Jimmy, and Matt were all ready, waiting by the door. "Alright." Matt rubbed his hands together, "Wait, where's Johnny?" He asked while looking around.

Zack sighed, and stepped back. "SHORT SHIT! Get out of the damn bathroom! Your Mohawk looks fine!" He rolled his eyes, as Johnny got out of the bathroom. "It's gotta be perfect!"

"You've spent 2 hours in there, and it's looks terrible." Jimmy smirked, and Johnny groaned. "Oh my god." He said about to head back in, but Matt stopped him. "It's fine! C'mon, we gotta go. We don't even have time to do vocal warm-ups. Let's go."

Courtney and I followed them into the building. We heard really loud music, and we got to a curtain where Jason and Matt were waiting for us. Jason glared at them, "What the fuck, guys? I thought I was going to have to delay the show, the opening act is done already. We're stalling them with music on the speakers. Get the fuck out there!" He slapped everyone's ass, and I couldn't help but, laugh.

"Have a good show!" Jason said to them, as they got their instruments.

I heard the familiar organ play, and I smiled. I liked that song. Jason handed Courtney and I 2 backstage passes that we put around our necks. We watched the concert intently, and I was hooked. Their music was really good. I wasn't really a fan of rock music, but they were definitely changing my mind.

Once the show was over, we all piled into a room backstage where the guys all calmed down. Jimmy who was still high on adrenaline grinned at me. "So, what'd you think of the show?"

"It was amazing. It was even better than the last time I saw it, mainly probably because I was too distracted to watch." I said, remembering Justin. I would never forget to what he did to me.

Jimmy didn't even notice, "Do you have a favorite song yet?"

I tapped my chin, "Um.. OH! Yeah, I like that 'Eat it, Eat it, Eat it' song." I tried to mimic Jimmy's voice, and he started to laugh. "Ah, yes, that's called 'A Little Piece Of Heaven'." I smiled, "Alright, well that's my favorite."

Jimmy looked at Courtney, "What about you? Do you have a favorite yet?"

She shrugged, "They're all pretty sick. I think 'Afterlife' is pretty amazing."

I frowned, "Which one is that?"

"The one you were singing in your bunk a few nights ago." Brian butted into our conversation. I nodded, "Oooh, yeah. I like that one too!" I chuckled, and Jimmy looked at everyone. "Who wants to go party?!" Everyone agreed, so they decided we were going to go to a bar.

Matt rented a van, and he was going to be the designated driver. That made me kind of upset, because I really wanted to see how he acted when he was drunk. I let it go, once we got to the bar. Jimmy was the first one to order a beer, and Johnny followed. Courtney was close behind them, and Brian & I walked behind them.

He nudged me, "What do you want?"

I shrugged, "I don't know, probably just a beer." My taste-buds didn't want anything strong.

Brian chuckled, "Wow, I'm shocked you didn't want a martini or some shit like that."

"Ew, those drinks are for pussies." I said while wrinkling up my nose in disgust, that only made Brian laugh harder.

After 4 hours of drinking, I was definitely shit-faced, and so was Brian. I looked at Courtney who was toasting a shot with Johnny. They both gulped it down at the same time, and Jimmy cheered them on. Zack was on the dance floor dancing with like 6 girls. Matt was kind of getting annoyed, "Alright, let's head back. You guys are all hammered!"

"N-no." I slurred out, "I'm perfectly f-fine, see?" I asked while getting to my feet. I ended up losing my balance, and fell on top of Brian. We all cracked out in a fit of laughter. Matt stood up from the table, "Seriously. Let's go."

I looked up at Brian, "M-Mattie's mad." He laughed, "He's a meanie."

"He is!" I exclaimed, following a hiccup/burp. Which caused Brian to laugh even harder.

We finally all got back into the hummer. Jimmy was sitting up front with Matt, while I was in the seat farthest in the back. Brian was sitting next to me, and I had my head leaning on his shoulder. The van seemed to be spinning at the moment.

Johnny, Courtney, and Zack were sitting in front of us. I raised my head to look up at Brian. I kept staring at him, realizing how hot he was. Brian noticed and laughed. "What are you looking at?"

I tried to be serious. "You're pretty."

He barked out a laugh. "You just called me pretty!" He rubbed his face, and I tried not to laugh. "I'm serious, though. You're pretty, really pretty." I said with a smile planted on my face.

Brian gazed into my eyes. "I think you're pretty too." He crushed his lips to mine before, I could say anything back.

Courtney's POV

I was leaning up against Johnny, not really knowing where I even was. I turned my head in the back to see where Donna was, and I saw her kissing Brian. I looked back at Johnny. "Lucky bitch."

He chuckled, "You like Brian?"

That made me shrug, "N-no, I like M-matt." I slurred out, and I pressed my finger up to his lips. "Shh.. don't tell him though." Zack butted in our conversation. "I'm pretty sure he just heard you."

I looked up front to see Matt looking at me in the rear-view mirror, that me shrug. "Fuck it. I don't care, as long as this feeling in my stomach goes away, we're fine."

Johnny patted my head, "Courtney, I think you're my new drinking buddy."

"Yay!" I smiled, and looked at him. "This is the best news ever."

He laughed, "I know, right? I knew you would be happy!"

The van finally stopped, and I was on the side closet to the door. The weird feeling in my stomach seemed to be rising up. The door opened, and I vomited all over the ground. "Hey the weird feeling is gone." I said, while smiling. I raised my head, and noticed Matt with a pissed off look on his face. I looked back down at the ground, and realized I puke on his shoes.

He glared at me, "I just fucking bought these!" He stalked off to the bus, and Johnny started laughing. "Good going! That's fucking hilarious!" I kind of felt bad, but everyone was laughing so I just joined in.

We all finally stumbled back onto the bus. Jimmy flew on top of the couch, and I watched Johnny fall on the floor. I chuckled, and felt the weird feeling in my stomach again. I raced into the bathroom, and stumbled my way to the toilet. I puked into the toilet, and my hair kept getting in the way. I felt someone pull it back, and I figured it was Donna.

I flushed the toilet, and I pulled away to see it was Matt that was helping me. I was still completely out of it. "W-why are you in here? I puked on your s-shoes." I slurred out.

He sighed, "Don't remind me. Stay here, I'll be right back." I sat down on the floor, and leaned my head up against the wall, refusing to go anywhere. My head was spinning. I didn't even notice Matt come back in, but he sat next to me. "Here, drink this."

He handed me a water bottle, and I took a couple sips of it. I felt so messed up right now. I ended up leaning my head on his shoulder, and closing my eyes wishing I could just go to sleep. Matt ran his fingers up and down my arm, and it felt soothing. Just as I was about to fall asleep, the feeling came back. I turned my body to the toilet and puked into it.

Matt held my hair back, and rubbed my back soothingly.

Donna's POV

Brian finally got himself into his bed, and I was starting to sober up a little bit. Enough to where I could stand up straight. I heard puking sounds from the bathroom, and realized it was Courtney. I decided to go help her, and I opened the door. I seen Matt holding her hair back.

He noticed me, "Just go to sleep, I got this."

I nodded, "Okay." I whispered for some reason, and walked back to my bunk. Brian groaned from his bunk, and I opened his curtain. "What's wrong?" I hiccuped out.

Brian pouted, "I don't want to sleep alone."

"Scoot over." I said, and he smiled. I managed to crawl into his bunk, and he wrapped his arms around me. It didn't take long for sleep to over-take me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Long chapter! ♥ I hope you enjoyed it! :)

Thanks to the following people who left comments on the last chapter:♥♥
A7xMeredith15
XxRebeccaLeexX
Star Angel
LemonLover777
A7X-PapaRoachLvr
shantal.jayy
You guys rock! \m/