Status: Active<3

Nothing Will Last in This Life

Merch

Courtney's POV

I was woken up to feeling of the bus moving. I refused to open my eyes so, I just laid there praying that the moving wouldn't make me puke. My head was pounding, and my throat was dry. My pillow was also moving up and down. Finally the bus stopped moving, and I opened my eyes.

They adjusted to the light that was coming in from the small window, and I frowned. I wasn't in my bunk. I also seen long legs next to me. I raised my head, to find out that my pillow was Matt's shoulder. We were in the bathroom. Why are we in the bathroom?

I tried to remember the events from last night, and I was getting nothing. The last thing I remember was taking a shot with Johnny. How did I even get back to the bus? Matt was finally starting to wake up, and once he noticed I was up, he rubbed his eyes. "How do you feel?"

"Like shit." I said quietly, not to hurt my head. It was already pounding.

Matt chuckled, and it made me wince. "Well, you sure had a long night."

That made me curious. "What even happened?" I asked with my quiet voice.

"Well you got totally shit-faced, puked on my shoes, and I stayed in here with you all night to hold your hair back while you puked in the toilet." Matt explained, and it made me smile. I was starting to think he didn't like me, but turns out he's a really nice person.

I pushed my hair out of my face, "Wait, did you say I puked on your shoes?"

He chuckled unsteadily. "Uh, y-yeah. It wasn't a pretty sight, but you got everyone to laugh."

"I'm sorry." I groaned while leaning my head up against the wall.

Matt shrugged, "It's fine, don't worry about it. You didn't even realize what you were doing."

I bit my lip wondering if that was all that happened. "Was that it? Did I do anything else?"

He nodded, "Yeah, that was pretty much it. Oh, well Johnny declared you his new 'drinking buddy'." Matt put air quotations around drinking buddy, and I chuckled, that turned into a groan. I hated hangovers. They really kick your ass.

Matt stood to his feet, "C'mon." He stuck his hand out in front of me, which I gladly accepted. Once I was to my feet my head started to get dizzy, and I almost lost my balance. Of course Matt caught me. "Careful." He smiled, showing off his great set of dimples that were making my knees weak.

We walked out of the bathroom, and Johnny stood up from the couch. "Finally!" He raced past us, and slammed the door behind him. I walked over to the table where everyone was sitting. Matt chuckled while following me. "What's up with Johnny?"

"He had to piss really bad." Jimmy said with a laugh.

Brian shrugged, "He could of just went by a tree, like I did."

Donna rolled her eyes, "He was being smart." I took a seat next to her, and Brian looked at her. "Yes, holding your pee is totally being smart." They were talking too loud. "Stop." I said quietly while covering my head. It hurt so bad.

Jimmy looked at me in awe. "Your voice is so cute!"

"That's her hangover voice." Donna informed him.

Zacky grinned at me. "Say something else."

"No." I shook my head, and then groaned, regretting what I did.

They all smiled. "She's so cute!" I put my head down on the table, carefully, and closed my eyes. I just wanted to lay in my bunk all day, and sleep this off. "Here take these." I raised my head to see Matt handing me 2 Aleve's and a water bottle. He didn't have to tell me that twice.

I drank like half of the water bottle, because of my mouth being so dry. Johnny walked back out of the bathroom. "Much better, how's my drinking buddy?" He nudged me. I laid my head back into my arms. "Hung over."

Johnny smiled, "Aw! Your voice is so cute."

"I know, right?" Jimmy grinned at him, and I covered my ears. Why must they talk so loud?

Brian interrupted them, "Alright guys. Donna and Courtney will start the merch table today, they'll be doing it for as long as they're with us. I'm just running this by everyone." Everyone agreed to it, and I was thankful they all shut up.

Zack looked at everyone, "Who's going to shower first?"

"I AM!" Donna yelled while pushing me out of the booth, and I fell to the floor. She chuckled while getting into the bathroom. "Sorry, Court!" I winced at her yelling. I decided I was just going to lay on the floor. I closed my eyes, and I then I felt myself being lifted into the air.

I opened my eyes, and Matt was carrying me to the back of the bus. He laid me in my bunk gently, and pulled the blanket over me. "We'll wake you up, when we have to leave." He whispered, and I was really starting to love him. He was being so quiet.

"Thanks." I said quietly, while burying my head into my pillow. I felt him rub my shoulder, and it didn't long for me to drift into a dream-less sleep.

"COURTNEY! GET YOUR DAMN ASS UP!" I heard Donna scream, and it was making me groan. My hang over was still intact, and it felt like I only slept like 5 minutes. I didn't want to move. "Oh my god. I give up, someone else can try." I heard her walk back to the front of the bus.

I didn't hear anyone else, so I closed my eyes again. "Courtney, wake up." I heard someone whisper. I opened my eyes, and saw Matt looking down at me. I really did not want to wake up, but he smiled at me. "Come on, I left you some hot water. Go shower, you'll feel more awake after."

I let out a groan, that turned into a sigh. "Okay." He opened my curtain all the way, and I got out of the bed. I walked to the bathroom, and Donna glared at me. "What the fuck? What did Matt say that I didn't say?"

"I whispered." Matt smirked, and I managed to chuckle, while getting into the bathroom.

Once I got into the shower, I was shocked. Matt really did save me hot water. I let it soak into my muscles, and it felt really good. After taking a 15 minute shower, I got out. I changed into some cut off shorts, and a Metallica tank top. I brushed my teeth, and brushed my hair. I decided to throw my hair up in a pony tail because, it was wet.

I walked out of the bathroom, and seen everyone sitting on the couch and chairs. I walked over to them, and Donna looked up at me. "Feel any better?" I shrugged, "A little."

"Good because, I'm not doing merch by myself." She said, and I gave a nod.

Brian stood up, "Alright guys. Let's go." We got off of the bus, and I immediately buried my head into Donna's shoulder. "Hide me." She chuckled. "From what?"

"The sun. It's too bright and it's trying to kill me." I said while gripping onto her shirt.

Zack chuckled, "Is she always like this?"

Donna sighed, "Only when she drinks too much."

"Here, wear these." I raised my head to see Matt holding out his aviators for me. I was a little surprised, but nonetheless excepted them. "Thank you." I put them onto my face, and I felt a whole lot better. We started walking towards a tent, and I looked around.

We weren't in the same place we were last night. It then clicked in my head, to why the bus was moving this morning. As we came closer to the tent, we saw the Berry twins, and I sighed. All of the other guys kept walking, except Brian. "Alright, guys. They're our officially new merch girls."

Jason cocked an eyebrow, "What about Cassie?"

"She was only doing it until we found permanent replacements and we did." Brian explained.

Matt chuckled, "Alright. She's going to have a bitch fit, but whatever."

Brian looked at us, "They'll tell you what to do, I'll see you guys in a little bit." We nodded, and I noticed Donna smile at him. He winked, and walked off. I was definitely going to have to question her about him, later.

We walked past the table, and the berry's told us exactly what to do. It wasn't that hard, you were just selling t shirts. They had to go set up things on stage, so they left us alone. I was sitting on the chair, with my head on the table. I was so tired.

"What the fuck is this?" I cringed at her nasty ass voice.

Donna looked at her, "What the fuck does it look like? We're the new merch girls."

I raised my head just as Cassie shook her head. "No way! I'm the merch girl, wait till Matt hears about this-"

I cut her off, "He already knows, idiot."

Donna chuckled, and Cassie put her hands on her hips. "Oh, really?"

"Did I stutter? Yes, Matt knows, and he doesn't care so, go cake yourself with make-up or some shit." I rolled my eyes, while kicking my feet up onto the table. She made a little prissy 'hmph' and walked away.

Donna nudged me with a big smile on her face. "Dude, I thought you were going to attack her or something."

I chuckled, "It was tempting."

1 hour passed, and we only sold 3 shirts. I was getting annoyed, and Donna was too. "This is stupid. They have a huge fan base, but no one wants to buy anything. What. The. Fuck?" Donna groaned while rubbing her face. I just agreed with her.

She then looked at me with a creepy grin creeping onto her face. "Dude, flash them."

"What?" I asked while looking at her like she was crazy.

Donna pointed to my breasts, "Your boobs! They're huge, show them off. I bet you any money, we'll start selling them after that." I hesitated, but then I decided just to fuck it. If it wasn't for the hang over I probably wouldn't of think of even attempting it.

I stood onto of my chair, and Donna did a cat call. I lifted my tank top up, making sure I grabbed my bra with it. I held it up for about 5 seconds, and I pulled it back down. Within a minute, all of the guys came running over.

2 hours later, we sold every single shirt.

Jason and Matt Berry walked over to us. "Where'd everything go?" Jason exclaimed.

Donna lifted up the cash box, "We sold it."

Matt shook his head, "No way! When Cassie did it, she only would sell like 13 shirts a day."

"Yeah, well, she didn't show off her tits like Courtney did." Donna said with a chuckle.

Jason grinned at me, "Good thinking!" He high-fived me, and I noticed all of the other guys heading our way. Their jaws about dropped when they seen that there was no shirts left.

"How?" Was all Brian could ask, as they reached us.

Donna laughed, "I made Courtney show off her boobs."

Jimmy grinned, "Oh my god, that's genius!"

I noticed Matt giving me a strange look. "Why?"

"I don't know." I shrugged, he seemed upset about this.

He scoffed, "Wow. Don't you have any respect for yourself?" Matt sneered at me, as he walked past me. I started to feel like shit. Maybe I shouldn't of did that.

Zacky looked at me, "Don't mind him. He's just being an ass because, Cassie is staying with us tonight." That made me groan, and Donna did a gagging noise, which made everyone laugh.

We all started heading back to the bus, and Zacky nudged me. "Since, uh, I didn't get to see it. Want to give me a replay?" I rolled my eyes, and elbowed him. "You're such a pig." I walked in front of him, while Jimmy and Johnny laughed.

"So is that a yes or a no?" Zacky asked confused.

Donna's POV

Brian and I watched as the others walked off. We were walking slower than they were. He nudged me, "So I've been meaning to ask you something."

"And that is?" I asked while side glancing at him.

He ran his hand throw his sweaty hair. "Do you remember what I remember last night?" As soon as he asked that, I knew exactly what he was talking about.

I bit my lip, "I don't know, it depends on what you remember."

Brian chuckled uneasily. "Well, what do you remember?"

"Okay, stop." I put my hand up, refusing to question each other back and forth on what we remember. "If it's about us kissing last night, then yes, I remember that."

He scratched the back of his neck, "Look, I'm sorry. I was drunk-"

I cut him off, "Sorry? Why are you apologizing?" I asked, suddenly confused.

Brian looked at me, confused. "You don't regret it?"

"No." I said, while looking around. I started to get worried, "Why? Do you regret it?"

He shook his head, "No, not at all. I just thought that you would regret it.."

A smirk came onto my lips, "Now if I regretted it, do you really think I would do this?" I asked while crushing my lips against his. Our lips moved against each other's in a soft and gentle movement. He was being very cautious about it, and I deepened the kiss.

Once we separated, Brian rested his forehead against mine."No, I don't think you would." He said while a chuckle, which made me smile.
♠ ♠ ♠
Updated!♥ Yay for Brian and Donna! :D Question time! ;D Do you want to see Matt with Courtney? Or would you like to see Courtney with someone else? Let me hear some thoughts! :)

Thanks to the following people who left comments on the last chapter:
SamiBear
shantal.jayy
XxRebeccaLeexX
Star Angel
A7X-PapaRoachLvr
LemonLover777
Cyanide_Suicide_6661
-Such lovely people! ♥♥

Check this story out, it's called Defying Fate and my best friend is writing it. (: