Status: ~Being Written~

Warped Tour Adventures

Chapter Two:Tiff's point of view

I woke up early the next morning. I got a shower and dressed. Today was the day I finally meet Dahvie and Andy finally meets Zack. I saw Andy was still sleeping when I was finished. I wasn't having that. I straddled her. "Andy candy, it's time to wake up silly" I saw her slowly wake then she said after looking at the clock "Are you insane Tiffany? It's too early!" Oh no she didn't. We call each other a lot of shit but out full names was a no no. I hit her and bit her on the shoulder.
"Don't ever call me that again. You know I hate my name! And guess what?" I was bouncing now. Probably was making it awkward for Andy.
"What Tiff Tiff?" "Go get dressed in something sexy or whatever. JUST GET READY!: I got off her and threw an outfit at her. Andy was taking a long time to get ready. I was so excited to go so I started rushing her. I pushed her into the bathroom and threw the stuff she needed to get ready with her. I waited and waited finally I yelled. "Are you ready yet?" A few minutes later she steps out. I wolf whistle at her.
I finally can't contain my excitement and drag her out the door.
Before we go out though to where the surprise is though I remember to blindfold her. She can't know what I'm planning. "What the shit is this Pimpette? Is this necessary?" She groans when I tell her it is. "Oh quit whining hoe. You'll love the surprise! I'm so excited!" I even squealed a little at the end of the sentence.
Finally she said "Can't I see what's going on now, Pegasus?" I smile huge as Zack pulls off her blindfold. I know she's probably internally fangirling at this moment. I give her a thumbs up which makes her giggle a little. "Pegasus huh?" I hear a sexy voice say behind me. I turn to see the one and only Dahvie Vanity! I kept my cool on the outside but the inside I'm freaking out. "What's your name beautiful?" I blush. "It's Tif-Tiffany....but I like to be called anything but that." "I'll just call you beautiful then" I suddenly get off cloud nine when I hear Andy say 'slut'. I turn to her and say "What?" She grinned at me and Zack raised his eyebrows. I blush and turn back to Dahvie.
We all sit and talk for a little while me and Dahvie and Zack and Andy all in our own little worlds.
I see out of the corner of my eye that Zack was leaning in to kiss Andy!
I wanted to squeal because her dream is about to come true. She pulled back for some reason though...why would she do that? The man of her dreams was this close to kissing her and she pulls away?!!?
I wanted to pimp slap her. But I never got the chance because I felt pressure on my lips. I realized me and Dahvie were kissing. I wrap my arms around his neck as we kissed and smiled into it. I felt the couch suddenly leave from under me though. I felt Dahvie carry me back to the back of the bus. I pull away briefly only to make sure I wouldn't fall. He chuckled and said huskily. "I wouldn't drop you beautiful." He sits down on another couch in a more private area and puts me on his lap. Then he kisses me again and we resume making out. Soon clothes a shedding. Well only our tops are off.
I pull away and shake my head. He looks confused the realization hits him.:" Oh no. I wasn't going to sleep with you if that's what you're thinking. We just met. x3" I sighed in relief and smiled and pecked his cheek. We talked about stuff for little longer before I felt my eyes start getting heavy. I closed my eyes. I felt someone picking me up. They didn't take me far though because I was suddenly on a bed. I felt someone cover me up and whisper "Good night beautiful and kiss my head before I fell into nice peaceful sleep.