Status: ~Being Written~

Warped Tour Adventures

Chapter Two; Andy's Point Of View

I woke up to my best friend straddling me, coaxing me to wake up. I groaned and turned over, glancing at the clock it tells me that it's... 10 in the fucking morning!

"Are you insane, Tiffany?! It's too early." I feel her hit me a bit hard.. Why?

"Don't EVER call me that again. You know I hate my name! And guess what?!" I could feel her bouncing now, it was getting awkward.

"What, Tiff Tiff?"

"Get dressed in something sexy or whatever! JUST GET READY!" She hopped off of me and threw clothes at me, she wants me to wear this outfit.

I could already see that she was showered, dressed, the whole nine yards. Her outfit again showed a bit of skin, but it's not like you could see anything major.

She was rushing me, as well as pushing me into the shower, throwing in my clothes and toiletries after me so I can get ready. Holy shit woman, she needs to chill the fuck out.

I wonder whats the rush anyway. I strip my clothes and quickly get under the water, soaking in its warmth. I think about all the possibilities of why Pegasus would be so excited. Definitely if Dahvie was right outside the hotel in his bus, but why would she get me up for that?

"Are you done yet?!" I have gotten out of the shower, but this shit takes time. I have a feeling something big is about to happen, and I'm going to look good doing it. I steal some of Tiff Tiff's lip gloss, and head out the door. She won't mind, although its her favorite, she brought five at least.

I open the door only to hear my friend wold whistle at me, even clapping a bit. That doesn't last long, she can't contain her excitement anymore. I can tell, judging by the way she's bouncing and skyrocketed to the door almost as soon as I opened the door. I slip on the lone pair of boots I brought with me and walk out the door, following my very eager best friend.

Once we get to the doors though, she stops and blindfolds me.

"What the shit is this? Pimpette. Is this necessary?" I groan as I hear that her reply is a yes.

"Oh. Quit whining, hoe. You'll love the surprise! I'm so excited!" At the end of that sentence, she even squealed. The more we walked in one direction, the louder the noise level got. I just couldn't place it.

Still blindfolded, I hear someone call out our names and other peoples disappointment.

"Can't I see whats going on now, Pegasus?"

"Pegasus? That's an interesting nickname." I gasp at the sight of Zack Merrick pulling off my blindfold, and very fucking close to my face! Gahh, I want to kiss him! Wait, chill the fuck out Candy. Although out of the corner of my eye I can see Tiff Tiff giving me a thumbs up, causing me to giggle.

"Yup, she hates to be called by her real name. Really, anything else will do. She'll even let me call her a slut."

At that Tiff turns her head, and answers "What?"

I turn to Zack and raise my eyebrow as if that's enough proof. "By the way, I'm Andrea."

"That's a beautiful name, I'm going to be a bit cheesy here and say that it also suits you, gorgeous." I felt heat rise to the occasion on my cheeks and I couldn't do anything but giggle for a few minutes.

"Well if we're being cheesy here, you're not so bad yourself, handsome." I could see his smile grow even more, that smile caused something to flutter around in my tummy.

He grabbed my hand making my tummy go even crazier and lead me to sit down next to Dahvie and Tiff on a couch. For awhile we just sit next to each other in silence. It's not exactly comfortable and Tiff is stuck in her own little world. I guess I'm on my own now.

"Soo... How's life, Mr. Merrick?" He chuckled at my attempt of being cute, does that mean it worked?

"Call me Zack, Andrea." He whispered in my ear, chills ran down my spine and goosebumps appeared on my skin at his breathe caressing my skin.

"Okay Zack... How's life?"

"Pretty good, I mean, I do have a gorgeous girl sitting next to me."

"Really now? Sounds like the life." We both start laughing a bit, that is, until I get wrapped up in his eyes. Zack leans in towards me as I do the same, my breathe quickens at the thought of us kissing.

Right before I could feel his lips, he started to say something. I pull back a little and look into his eyes questioningly. What had he said?