Status: Finished

Don't You Ever Forget About Me.

Chapter Eleven - Tour Life

I woke up half sitting int he couch in the living room area of the Sleeping Wit Sirens tour bus. I looked around the room and saw Jesse and Gabe playing video games in the other couch in the room. They were shouting and screaming so it was no wonder I woke up. I sat up straight and watched out the window. It was late morning, it would take three hours to get to the first stop at the tour. I got up and exited the back lounge and into the bunk area of the bus. I heard Jack and Kellin talking in the front lounge. My bunk was under Justin's and since I didn't hear him anywhere talking on the bus I whispered his name. The curtain flew away and reviled Justin looking at me that way he always does.
"Hey" He said and smiled.
"Hi" I said and sat down on the floor by my bunk. Justin stayed in his bunk but leaned over the edge to smile down at me again.
"Something wrong?" he asked when he saw my frowning face. I shook my head and changed from having my legs crossed to hug them tightly against my chest. "Hey, Nix somethings wrong I can tell" he said and climbed out his bunk and sat on the small space opposite me and sat the same way as I did. He placed his palms on my knees and leaned closer. "You can trust me and you sure know that" he said and looked on each side of us then sneaked a quick kiss. I smiled and hid my face.
"Sucks I can't kiss you when I want now" he said and sneaked another kiss. We heard that Kellin and Jack had stopped talking and both of our hearts might have stopped for a second, did they see us? But it was nothing.
"This tour is gonna make us so paranoid" I laughed. Justin got up and went back to his bunk after sneaking one more kiss. I sighed and hugged my legs tighter and tighter until it felt like my arms and legs were gonna break. Why didn't he ask me to be his girlfriend if he kept saying stuff like that and kissing me the way he did. Was he not looking for something serious or... I didn't know what to think. I rolled into my bunk and couldn't shake away the feeling that Justin was laying a few feet over me, having all the control over my heart and I was lost. I closed my eyes and drifted of to an worrying sleep where I just couldn't lie still.

"Hey sleepy head" Kellin said and smiled to me after shaking me awake. I still felt tired even after sleeping an hour more. But however I got of my bunk and helped with the loading in the venue.
I spotted the other bands loading in as well but I stayed focused on carrying in the heavy equipment even if the guys didn't allow me to carry the heavy stuff really.

But eventually everything was done. I stayed a few steps behind the guys as they walked back to the bus area behind the venue. Another bus had arrived beside ours and the other buses. I assumed it was We Came As Romans who had arrived. A small smile crept on my lips and I thought of seeing Andy again. I'm not sure what it was with him that made me so happy. He was a total goof-ball I had realized very well the few hours we had talked. We got closer to the bus and shouts started to echo against the buses.
The guys all met again, I smiled and saw people hug and high five and everything. Suddenly someone calls my name and I look up from my shoes. Andy comes walking smiling wide against me.
"Hey" I reply and smile as big as him. He embraces me in a hug. I'm quite short and he is at least over 6 feet.
"Long time no see" He said and smiled down to me. "Wow never realized how tiny you are" Andy joked and I stuck my tongue out for him.
"It's not funny, I hate it" I said and crossed my arms. It really did suck to be this tiny. My legs were pretty much chicken legs and I hated them so much, it's hard to find any pants that are actually tight on me and I always have to sow them to shorter legs or roll them up a bit.
"No worries, at least Dave will be taller than someone now" He said right when Dave, their screamer walked by.
"Ha ha very funny Buttjaw" He said and then smiled to me. "Hi, Dave" He said and reached out his hand.
"Phoenix" I shook his hand and glanced up to Andy. "Buttjaw?" I questioned and laughed.
"It's my nickname" He shrugged and smirked. I laughed and shook my head.
"You're so weird" Andy smiled again and put his arm around my shoulder.
"It's the best thing about me"
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm not sure how tall Andy actually is, so I'm gonna guess and just say 6'2 or something. And Nix is hm, 5'5 so she's a short and skinny girl, hehe.

Oh and right now i'm wearing my brand new spirit hood my parents got for me from Norway, I love it so much I'm never taking it off! I feel like a wolf or something so it just makes it even better! Haha :)