Status: Finished

Don't You Ever Forget About Me.

Chapter Twelve - Back to the start?

It's been a week on tour, I've hung out with We Came As Romans more than I thought I ever would so far on this tour. But no matter how happy I am around Andy and the guys as fast as I see Justin I get sad. Ever since the tour started he's been pushing me away it feel like. Not even when the bus is empty he kisses me, I've gotten two kisses this week, in the bathrooms of the two venues we were at in that day. If I'm ever smiling to him he just looks away, I don't understand. Andy noticed I was getting more and more sad each day that passed and tries to make me tell him what's bothering me.

I stayed in my bunk the whole drive between Philadelphia and New York, watching Pretty Little Liars and texting Andy. At first my gut kept telling me I was doing the wrong thing by spending so much time with Andy instead of Justin, but after this week, the guilt was gone. I was tired of being treated this way by Justin. Was I just a fun little fling for him since he didn't once bring up the girlfriend question? I sighed and closed my laptop and stared at the little ray of light coming from the hallway between the twelve bunks. My phone buzzed and I looked over to where it was brightening the whole bunk.
"I'm really glad you're on this tour" The text read from Andy. I smiled and bit my lip, I'm not sure what I should feel for Andy. He's one of the sweetest guys I've met, but it doesn't feel right with this thing I have with Justin. But you know what, fuck Justin. If he's not even gonna smile that way he used to again towards me or even talk to me as a friend I don't know if I want anything to do with him.
"I'm happy you're on this tour so I wouldn't have to be alone" I replied and face-palmed myself. It came out the wrong way didn't it. I wasn't suppose to mean it like I only hung out with him so I wouldn't be lonely. I didn't get a text back and I deserved that, I gotta talk with him after the show.

The show went on just fine, I was starting to sing along quietly from my usual spot between the barricade and the scene. Didn't I mention? I was taking pictures of the bands, just to start of my possible carrier in photography. I was still questioning the whole College thing but maybe I would just have to suck it up and spend three more years in school. It wouldn't be like high school I knew that. Nothing could be worse than high school right? The bulling, the stereo typical popular who ruled the school and made everyone else suffer. Of course I couldn't get an calm moment after high school since, my parents died. I sighed and lower the camera for a second to take a deep breath and bit my lip mentally punching my in the face to concentrate. "There is nothing you can do to take them back Phoenix, snap out of it. It's gone perfectly fine these months, don't fuck up now" I told myself quietly and brought my loved Canon to my face again and smiled as I saw Justin stick his tongue out playfully at me then smirk. I felt a huge weight from my shoulders lift, I felt the giant knot in my stomach lose up and disappear. I smiled bigger than I had in days and didn't even care that the pictures turned out a bit blurry for a moment as I laughed while watching Sleeping With Sirens last two songs. I stayed for We Came As Romans four first songs before Justin suddenly stood by my side and told me to come with me. I didn't hesitate a second and followed behind him. I glanced back over at the stage right before we walked backstage. I wish I hadn't, cause the look on Andy's face was heartbreaking.
♠ ♠ ♠
The chapters are getting shorter and shorter, gah. But the next one, ohh I'm telling you it will be longer!