Status: Finished

Don't You Ever Forget About Me.

Chapter Seven - Piece of paper

I decided to stay in bed all day. I told Kellin I felt ill and he let me by myself, I guess he understood I didn't feel like doing anything. The hours went by slowly as I just read my book with some music playing in the background.
But even if it felt like the hours went ten times slower than usual before I knew it it was quite dark outside and the front door opened. Kellin had said something about the guys of Sleeping With Sirens would swing by. I sighed and put my book aside, I should just try to act normal. Why am I even laying here all day? Cause you have a little crush or something on a guy you barely know. Pathetic Phoenix, pathetic.

I got up on my feet and changed from my gym shorts and t-shirt to a pair of skinny black jeans and a lose gray tank top. I didn't care to put on make-up, I was at home after all.
But when I reached the stairs I somehow everything in my mind went blank, I didn't feel like talking to anybody of the guys. I sighed and walked back into my room and sat down on my bed just staring at my naked feet. I got up my laptop from the nightstand and opened it. What to do when you want to get your mind off something? Music I suppose.
I opened Spotify and looked trough my different play-lists. I picked my most resent one, 2011. It was about fifty songs collected in there. I just hit play and laid my head on my pillow again. After two songs I felt my eyes slowly closing by themselves.

It didn't take long until I got woken up again. I grunted and turned around so my face was in the pillow.
"Five more minutes" I murmured and I heard a familiar chuckle. Justin. I looked up from the pillow and saw Justin sitting there on my bed next to me. He smiled down to me then glanced at my laptop that still was playing music, right now it was playing Ryan Adams Come Pick Me Up.
"I wouldn't think you liked this music actually" He smirked just as the chorus stared.
"I love Ryan Adams, he is awesome" I said and turned my body so I lied on my back instead of my stomach.
"Not really my style, but I like it" Justin said and smiled to me again. I smiled back and heard the guys downstairs get crazy along with the video game.
"How come you're not downstairs playing?" I asked and Justin just shrugged.
"Kellin said you felt ill, and I'm not that much for Halo anyways" He looked around in my room for a moment. "You got yourself a pretty rad room actually"
"Yeah, it's still in progress though"
I sat up and closed my laptop so it got quiet except for the video gamers downstairs.
Even if I had a pretty big bed my shoulder still touched Justin's.

Justin and I ended up talking for about two hours before Jesse dragged us both downstairs to play or watch the last game of Mario Cart. Kellin looked that strange way towards Justin and I, seriously he needs to calm down.

It took another hour for the guys to finish the game since they accused the other of cheating and so on, but eventually Gabe won.
"Ok nice work Gabe now can you all please shut up I wanna sleep" I said and sighed.
"With who?" Jesse smirked and winked to me.
"Fuck off" I said and smacked him lightly over his head. "You're lucky I'm tired or else you would get punched" I said and waked goodnight to them all while I started walking up the stairs. It felt like someone started at me so I glanced over my shoulder and noticed Justin looking over and smiled to me when he saw I looked over. I smiled back and waved goodbye again, but just for him this time. I ran up the rest of the stairs and closed the door behind me. I leaned against it and exhaled, closed my eyes and smiled. I didn't actually want to feel this way, it was just too much too lose. But maybe it could be worth it? I knew the feelings I had towards Justin wouldn't blow away in a few weeks, and that both scared me and made me happy. I was torn. I bit my lip and was about to stand up straight and go to bed when I heard footsteps out in the hallway, probably Kellin who walked into his bedroom to go to sleep. But before I could react my door flew open and I fell backwards into Justin's arms. I didn't scream but my body sorta froze, I wasn't expecting someone to just walk right into my room like that.
"Wow, Phoenix. Good thing I have some reflexes" Justin laughed and I nodded. He helped me up standing and I laughed lightly at what had just happened.
"Um, so hi again" Justin said and I bit my lip again. "I just wanted to give you this, you know it's good too have you know" He said and gave me a piece of paper. We stood in silence in a few seconds before he took a step closer and kissed my cheek then hurried out the door after saying a quick goodbye. I stood there awestruck blushing and holing my hand over my cheek. After a while I managed to close the door and change into my PJ and turn off the lights and fall into sleep still smiling.
♠ ♠ ♠
My god, I've had such trouble writing this chapter, five days and this is the turn out, not very happy about it but now this part is over and finally I can move on and skip a little time so the fun parts stars.

But yes, thank you for reading and comments make me very very happy! :) Oh and do you like the new layout?