Status: Finished! :3

A Tour to Remember.

Three.

So, me and Jack apparently needed to talk last night according to our texts from last night before we both got absolutely shit faced. I don't think we intended on getting THAT drunk, but we did. Rian and Zack put together weren't even half as drunk as me and Jack, so they took responsibility of getting us on to the bus and to bed.

I was laid awake at 10 this morning with the worst hangover, ever. I couldn't remember hardly anything from last night. My mind just goes blank after a certain time. I just hope I didn't do anything stupid.

I didn't want to get up, but I had to otherwise I would have thrown up all over my bunk. So literally ran to the toilet and vomited. I felt awful.

"Looks like Alex is up then. HEY, ALEX, I'M GOING TO THE SHOPS, WANT ANYTHING BRINGING BACK?" I heard Flyzik shout to me.
"FOOD. PARACETAMOL. *bleurgh* AND ANYTHING TO MAKE THIS BITCH OF A HANGOVER DISAPPEAR." I shouted back to him.

After about ten minutes, I had finally stopped throwing up. I got myself cleaned up then Jack came to check on me.

"Dude, are you okay? How much did you even drink last night? I thought I was bad last night, but I only have a pounding headache..." Jack said to me.
"Ugh, Jack I feel like death. I have no idea how much I drank, but all I know is we have a concert tonight and I just hope the kids are enthusiastic because I'm fucked." I replied.
"Go get dressed, Flyzik is back from the shop and has catered to your needs. I'd say give me a kiss, but not now after you've thrown up. Maybe later" He said sticking his tongue out before turning to walk away.
"Hey, wait. What did we need to talk about yesterday anyway? I was looking through my texts and I saw one from you saying that we had to talk?" I asked him, confused.
"Wait 'til we're on our own, then I'll tell ya." He grinned at me.

I went over to my bunk and pulled on my gray skinny jeans and my glamour kills tee before making my way to the front to join everyone else. I wish I didn't drink so much last night.

Matt had bought me some paracetamol so I took a few with water and slumped down on the sofa. I was fucking starving, but I didn't want to eat anything. Just as I thought that, I heard Zack say "Yo, Alex. Fancy coming with me, Rian, Flyzik and Danny to get some food? Or stay with Colussy, Vinny, Jack and the others?" from across the room.
"I think I'll stay here thanks. Don't feel like eating anything just yet. I don't dare risk it." I replied.
"Fair enough, we'll be back in few hours." He told me, with the same expression he had on his face yesterday.

I really didn't understand what his problem was, and whenever I asked him about it he just shrugged it off and said it was nothing.

About twenty minutes after they'd gone, Collussy and that went to get the stage and lighting and everything ready for the show which starts in just under three hours.

This meant that me and Jack were alone at last. He was already making his way to the back of thus bus, so I followed him.

"Hey. Jack. What was it we needed to talk about?" I asked him, smiling. I loved having him to myself.
"Well, since yesterday, I've been thinking..." He replied.
"Oh yeah? What about?" I asked him.
"Well, you obviously like me, and I obviously like you too. But you still have Lisa. She's gonna end up finding out sooner or later, and I hope it's sooner because then I can have you to myself and not feel guilty about you cheating on her with me." He said.
"I know. I will tell her, but it's not that easy, Jack. For now, we're just gonna have to have our secret relationship. Me and Lisa normally argue whilst I'm on tour and out of town, so I'll tell her then. Then we can be together. I just can't hurt her. Not only will I feel awful, I'll have her dad to face too." I tried to reason with him.
"Well, fair enough. Just as long as I get you to myself soon. Anyway, now we're alone, what do you want to do?" he questioned me, winking.

I didn't even have to say anything. We both knew what I wanted. We were thinking the same thing. No sooner had he asked me that question, we stripped each other of our clothes. Just leaving our boxers on for the moment.

We were kissing so God damned passionately and I have to be honest, kissing Jack like this gave me a feeling I never felt with Lisa.

Things were starting to get really heated with us both, and we had a boner each to take care of. I proceeded to take off Jack's boxers, whilst he took mine off. We were just stood there for a few seconds, admiring what we had to work with.

Without any talking, Jack went down on me. He began to tease me by licking the head of my dick and moving his tongue slowly down the vein. I let out a small moan. My hands were tangled in his hair.

He put my dick fully in to his mouth and started sucking slowly and gently. As he was doing this, he began stroking his own dick. I pushed his hand away, and replaced it with mine. He started sucking harder and faster, and my moans were getting louder. The faster he got, the faster I went.

After about twenty minutes or so, I knew I was nearly ready. I knew Jack was too because I could feel his dick throbbing in my grip.

"JACKYYY!" I moaned rather loudly. "I'm gonna cum any second."
"Cum in my mouth baby." He whispered breathlessly.

I did as I was told, and he swallowed every last drop. It felt amazing, and I was quite surprised that he actually swallowed all of it.

He let out a moan before starting to jizz himself. He squirted his cum all over my chest. And I fucking loved it. We started kissing again.

Suddenly, we heard the door of the bus open, then close, then open and close again. Luckily, it was straight after each other so they wouldn't have caught us.

"Shit. Let's go shower and get ourselves cleaned. If we use different showers, we can pretend we were just showering to get ready for the show." I whispered to him, still breathless. "By the way, you're great at giving blow jobs."
"Ha, thanks Alex. Anything to please my Lexy." He said grinning.

We headed to the separate showers and got ready for the show. When we got out, the guys still weren't back so we put Mario Karts on. That way we can pretend we've been on that the whole time.

The plan worked and everybody came in about fifteen minutes later. Everyone got ready for the show, and there was five minutes left to spare.

Finally the show began and we ran on to the stage. We were greeted with thousands of kids screaming. They always got us pumped for a concert.

This was going to be the best show ever.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter would have been up an hour earlier, but my stupid phone decided to die before I got to save it so I had to write it out again.

Hope you enjoy it!! Comment? Subscribe?

If you don't, I'll pee on everything you love! (but not really :P)

Lauren. xx

*Edited grammar & spelling errors. :)