Status: Finished! :3

A Tour to Remember.

Six.

I got up off of Jack's lap and went over to my bunk to call Lisa. I did feel bad, but I can't help my feelings towards someone. At least I know I'm not going to lose her altogether.

*ring ring* *ring ring*

Lisa answered on the fourth ring.

"Alex?"
"Yeah, it's me Lisa. I just wanted to say I am so so sorry. I never meant to hurt you. I was going to tell you myself. I just didn't know how you was going to react. I was scared of my own feelings for Jack. I'm really sorry." Man, I was starting to tear up. Damn it!
"It's okay Alex. I'm fine. It hurt a little at first, but like I said earlier in that text, I knew you liked Jack before you even knew.in fact, I think everyone knew but you two. The way you act together, always goofing around, acting like a set of weirdo's. And the kisses and hugs and cuddles on stage. It's cute. I love you, Alex, but if you want Jack then that's fine.." She trailed off and I heard a sniffle.
"Lise, don't cry. Please." I whisper.
"I'm sorry, Alex." She was really quiet. Fuck. What have I done?
"Please, Lise. I didn't mean to hurt you. Are we still friends? I don't think I could bare living without you in my life. We've been friends since high school, I don't want me to ruin that." I said quietly.
"We're still friends, Alex. Look, I've got to go. I'll talk to you whenever you want to talk, okay?"
"Okay."
"Bye Alex."
"See you, Lise."

Just as I was about to hang up, I heard Lisa whisper "I miss you." I replied saying "I'll always miss you Lise."

She hung up and I had tears streaming down my face. Jack must have heard the conversation end and he came up to my bunk and sat next to me.

I put my head into his shoulder and cuddled closely to him.

"Hey. It's okay. Stop crying, please. I hate seeing you cry." Jack whispered to me.
"I'm sorry." I replied, wiping my eyes on my sleeve. "Let's go to the bar. I could do with a drink."
" Okie dokie Lexy." Jack replied, leaning down and kissing my forehead.
"I love you Jacky." I said.
"I love you too, Lexy." He replied. I smiled the same way a child would when given sweeties.

Jack jumped from the bunk. Pulling me down with him and said "Last one to the bar has to buy everyone a drink!" and we both ran to the bar two blocks away to meet the other guys.
♠ ♠ ♠
New chapter! I know this is short, but it's more focused on the phone conversation. The next chapter will be longer, I promise!

I don't actually plan ahead for this story, I just write whatever comes to my mind when I'm in the mood for writing, so I'm quite pleased with how it's turning out. :)

Please comment + subscribe? :) I appreciate it!

Lauren. :) xx