Status: Finished! :3

A Tour to Remember.

Seven.

I lost the race, God damnit! I had to go buy everyone a drink... And there were a lot of people. We all got completely wasted. There wasn't much I could really remember, but I recall me and Jack squealing with excitement as we told everyone we were together. Everybody cheered so loudly.

We had people coming up to us all night saying "We knew it bro." "How long does it take to realise you're meant to be." and other shit like that. It was good. I liked all the attention.

I remember half way through the night when me and Jack were just a little tipsy, our favourite song came on. He asked me to go dance with him and I didn't need to be asked again.

We saw some girl grinding on a guy who didn't look even remotely interested in her. Me and Jack just swayed our bodies in time with the music, planting small kisses on eachothers mouths. Our arms were wrapped around the others waist, holding eachother closely.

* * *

I didn't actually feel rough this morning, which was a rather pleasant surprise. I walked to the front of the bus and everybody was literally dying. It was a good jobwe didn't have a concert today.

I saw my Jacky curled up on the sofa. He looked so cute! I stood in the door way for about five minutes before singing, "I feel good! Dadadadadada". In responce, I got groans from pretty much everyone.

Jack lifted his head up from the pillow he was resting and said "Lexy baby. Come and cuddle me. I feel like fucking death. Oh, and get me a few painkillers and orange juice. This headache is awful."
"Okie dokie Jacky!" I winked at him.
"Get me some pain killers too." Evan pretty much demanded. He's the worst person ever to get a hangover.
"Yes Mr. Bossy pants." I replied.
"Get me some." said Collussy
"Me too!" said Danny.
"And me." said Vinny.
"How about I just get each and everyone of you some? Christ!" I said, annoyed. I only wanted to make my Jacky feel better.
"Good idea." someone muttered.

About ten minutes later everyone had their painkillers and orange juice and we had none left. I decided to pull on my 'murrica skinnies, black converse, Glamour Kills tee and my grey beanie and head out to the convenience store down the street.

I got everything I needed and went to sit on the bench in the local park. I needed some alone time. I needed to think everything through. Everything just seems to have happened so fast in so little time.

I was deep in thought until I felt someone poke my shoulder. I turned and saw Cass stood behind me smiling. She came and sat next to me on the bench and turned to me.

"Alex! I'm so happy for you and Jack! Oh my God, me and Rian were discussing a few months back how long it would take. We knew you weren't as happy being with Lisa than you was when you was with Jack. It's so cute!" She gushes with joy.
"Gee, thanks Cass. Have you spoke to Lisa? I feel bad. I mean, I talked to her yesterday on the phone, but it was rather breif and she was crying and I didn't mean to hurt her." I shook my head.
"Um, no I haven't. Want me to talk to her for you? Just to check up on her? I know you didn't meant too hurt her, Alex. One can't help ones feelings." She pats my back.
"Would you do that?" I mutter.
"Yeah, if you want me too. Anyway, I need to see my hungover boyfriend. You coming back to the bus or you gonna stay here over thinking things that make you feel shitty?" She had the tone of voice that made you want to obey her straight away. Stern but caring.
"Yeah, I'm coming."

With that we made our way back to the bus. I put everything away and noticed Home Alone was one for the millionth time. I took my opportunity to snuggle with him because secretly I fucking love watching this film snuggled with Jack.

By the time the move had ended Jack was asleep on my chest. Danny snapped a quick picture on Instagram and uploaded it to twitter. Me and Jack had agreed to build up the tension for the fans since we were announcing the news to them personally at our show tomorrow.

It's safe to say I'm stoked to see their reaction. They already love Jalex. I mean, let's face it. Out fans are not stupid and that's what I love the most about them. So understanding and caring towards us and other fellow hustlers.

I'm pretty sure I haven't been this happy since... Since ever really. Without realising it, my face broke out in to a grin at these thoughts and I heard Cass whisper "Awww, aren't they adorable." to Rian.

Holding Jack tighter, I drifted off in to a nice peaceful sleep. Dreaming of my dreamy boyfriend slash band mate slash best friend slash my fucking everything. I love this guy so God damned much!
♠ ♠ ♠
Another update in one day, I'm proud of myself.

I was actually going to write this up earlier, but all my ideas failed me up until now. I have to go to sleep because I'm soooo tired, but I have a few ideas for chapter eight which are gonna fade into the depths of my mind thats full of so much shit and I'm never going to remember them! :( DAMNIT!

I hope you're enjoying it! Comment, Subscribe, reccomend? I'll love you forever! Wooo.

Lauren. :) xx