Status: Finished! :3

A Tour to Remember.

Nine.

I woke with a start the next morning. Someone had opened the curtains and bright sunlight flooded the room. I found that I had been sleeping on Jacky on the couch, his arms gripping me softly but tightly. I looked up at him, and he was already awake.

"Morning sleepyhead." He murmered.
"Morning Jacky." I murmered back.
"How do you feel this morning?" He asked, concerned.
"Erm, okay. But I haven't tried moving yet.." I replied.

He let go of me and helped me sit up. The pain from my ribs were almost unbearable. I was scared to look at the damage done. I was also really really scared about going to the hospital to get checked out.

"Jacky, everything hurts so much." I wimpered.
"It's okay, sexy Lexy. We're on the way to the hospital now." He whispered, soothingly.
"W-we're on th-the way n-now?" I stuttered in pure fear. My eyes had grown wide. Now I really was scared.
"Yeah. What's wrong, Lex?" He sounded worried.
"Jack, I'm freaking out right now. I'm shit scared of hospitals. Th-they are.. A-all they do i-is announce d-d-dead people. I can't go alone! Don't leave me!"
"Lex, calm down. Please? I'm not going anywhere, baby. I'll be there with you. You're only going for a check up to make sure no bones are broken. I'm going to be stood right next to you." He tried to settle me.
"I don't want too go." I whispered, closing my eyes before taking deep breaths to try to steady my breathing.

Jack said nothing more. He just cuddled me. He knew I was scared and he knew the reason why. I knew that I had to go though. I couldn't stop thinking, and my eyes suddenly filled with tears. I let a few roll down my cheek.

Jack wiped them away, kissing my hair. I heard Zack shout from somewhere in the bus if me and Jack wanted any pancakes. We said we did and we heard the sizzling of the batter in the pan.

A few stray tears were stil rolling down my tear stained cheek, each being wiped away by my Jacky. I don't know how he's feeling right now. I mean I hardly ever cry. It makes me feel so weak and useless, but every once in a while it gets the better of me. Each time, Jack has been there for me and I really do appreciate it.

"Hey, Jack?" I ask.
"Yeah?" He replied.
"Thank you."
"Thank you? What for? What have I done?" I sensed his smile though, which was good.
"For being there for me. Constantly. I need to thank everyone, but especially you. You're the only one who understands me completely. The crew and Zack and Rian are there to help cheer me up or stick up for me when times get a little rough, but you're there to wipe my tears away and I can't express how grateful I am."
"Aww, baby. I'm always going to be here for you. You don't need to thank me. I only do what I feel is right. You were my bestfriend back then. Now you're my boyfriend and I have to make sure you're okay!" Jack was still smiling when he said this.

Rian and Zack came over to sit with us, handing over our pancakes and tucking into theirs. I decided I'd thank them after my pancakes, because the smelt delicious! They drizzled chocolate sauce over the top with a bit of sugar. There was also a small bowl of warm melted chocolate on each of our plates with 6 strawberries each. It was like heaven.

It was soon gone. I took this time to thanks the guys.

"Hey, Zack? Rian?"
"Yeah?" They replied in unison.
"I just wanted to thank you. For the delicious breakfast and for being there for me and sticking up for me all the time. I really do appreciate it." I smiled a small smile at them.
"Dude, you don't need to thank us. It's what we do. You're our brother, Alex. It's the least we can do." Rian replied.
"Yeah, but still. And thanks for beating that guy up last night Zack."
"Who? What dude? What happened last night?" He seemed genuinly confused so I launched in to the story of what happened.

"Shit man. Well, no-one messes with my three brothers or they have me to deal with. That explains the knuckles bruising then." He laughed at the last part.
"Yeah probably, you punched him preeetty hard about 5 times until he finally walked off. I think one more punch would have made him unconcious." Rian said.

We all laughed, and for a moment I forgot I was heading to the hospital because of that bastard big ass guy.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the slow upload, I had no idea what to write. This came to my head this morning.. I hope you guys find it good. Or at least okay. I wrote this listening to All Time Low.. How said am I? ;)

6 subscribers already woooo! :') I only got 2 on the other story. :P

Comment, subscribe, reccomend? :D

Love you guys!
Lauren xx