Status: On going

Screw You, Gaskank

Chapter 3

“Awh HELL FUCKING YEAH!” Max yelled as he clambered into their new tour bus. They’d used a different company this tour and had a brand new, fully decked out tour bus. Six huge bunks, bathroom with a shower, flat screen TV in the front and TV with a play station already hooked up in the back lounge and a beer cooler built into the worktop next to the sink.
“No fucking way! Top end bunk is mine Helyer!” Matt yelled after him after seeing Max throw his clothes bag onto the bunk. Next came Chris, then Lilliana, Josh, and then finally Dan carrying not only his bags but Lilliana’s too.
“Guys guys. Lil is our guest she gets to choose first” She slowly walked ahead of everyone and pointed at the end bottom bunk nearest to the back lounge.
“This one please Mr. Flint!” Dan hurried forward with a smile and put her hold all at the side of the bunk. Meanwhile Josh sneaked past the rest of the band and put his bag in the bottom section of the bunk opposite his sister’s. Lilliana smirked at the bickering gang and pushed her bag into the bottom of her bunk taking out her pillows and laying them at the head of the bunk. When everything was sorted, the boys separated across the bus to check out all the new additions and she got into her bunk, placed her head down gently and closed her eyes.
Two hours later the boys had completely set up Fifa and were having a major battle, Josh and Max against Matt and Dan with Chris refereeing. Standing outside the bus Alex Gaskarth, Jack Barakat, Rob Chianelli and Jordan Eckes knocked on the door getting increasingly louder, they could hear shouting and laughing coming from the inside so they knew they were in and eventually Jack decided to just walk in. He pushed past Alex who just shook his head but followed on. Chris, being the only one who wasn’t totally immersed in the game heard people walking closer and said “Hey!” which distracted the rest of the band, if only for a few seconds because they all briefly turned their heads and murmured a hello then quickly went back to the game. The other group of boys kept walking through until they reached the back lounge and seeing there was hardly any room to sit or stand for that matter Jordan looked into the bottom of the end lower bunk and seeing it empty bar a hold all bag threw himself in. Lilliana screamed at the force of being pushed against the wall of the bus and kicked against whatever was causing it.
“Ow! What the fuck?!” Jordan fell out of the bunk with a look of pure shock on his face, he could have sworn there was no one in there. The rest of the bands all turned and craned their necks to see what had happened, Josh finally realized what had happened and in between laughs managed to say,
“He got into Lil’s bunk!” Which caused the rest of You Me At Six to laugh as well but like before, quickly get back to the game still chuckling slightly. Wide awake from shock Lilliana peeked her head out to see Jordan still sitting on the floor with Jack and Alex peering into the bunk to see who was in there, as they weren’t expecting anyone else on the bus and were now curious as to who ‘Lil’ was. Eventually she climbed out, with a bright red face and her long, soft, curly hair fluffed up which only made it look better. Jordan got up quickly and stammered out a “fuckk…I-I’m sorry!” She only glanced at him and rubbed her temples,
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok so major apologies, this has been written for ages and I thought I'd put it up. I went to write a new chapter just now and realized I hadn't posted it it.
Life has been uber stressful lately, I've had family members in and out of hospital, a friend of mine passed away a few weeks back and college has started again. I will update when I can really, it's not just this story that's been neglected I write a couple others and they've been getting comments to update too. My plan is to have everything updated over a two week span. So yeah, again I'm sorry and about to write a new extra long chapter to make up <3