Status: Hiatus

The Great 'LiLou' Switcheroo

The spelling for Liam and Louis' bromance was spelt with a 'u' on purpose as I don't like 'Lilo'. It signifies Lindsay Lohan (which I'm not a fan of) too much. Furthermore, I want the title to rhyme. 'LiLou' is pronounced as Lie-Loo, hence LiLou Switcheroo!

That aside, this story is inspired by my growing love of the boys' bromance, especially that of Liam and Louis. I found the both of them to be endearing as they were two complete opposites in the beginning. Now, they're inseparable (same goes for the others).

Special credit goes to Lameface for creating a pretty banner just for me. Also, special credit goes out to Kim for helping me with the gorgeous story layout. Really thankful for these girls.

Entered in this contest.


DISCLAIMER: This is a work of fiction. I am not affiliated with One Direction nor their girlfriends in any way possible. Original characters and plot of story comes from my twisted mind. I like to put my favourite celebs in out-of-the-ordinary-situations, in which sometimes, can end up really weird and hilarious.
© notweirdbutunique

Image


Louis had to admit he wasn't really the best singer in the world. He was contented with the little solo parts that was given to him by the management. However, there was a tiny part of him that wished he could get slightly more solos, since he had gotten professional vocal coaching and all. He had improved a lot from back then, when he was an amateur singer doing covers on youtube.

Liam on the other hand, was considered the lead singer in One Direction as he had the best vocals among all five of them.

So when the boys woke up one morning and feeling displaced, all hell breaks loose.