Status: If someone can do a layout for me becausr mine is really bad it would really help :]

Strange

I always have and I always will

I was speechless. Jo had just admitted several secrets that had really shocked me. I had also just found out that my older sister, who also knew about my crush on Jo, knew that Jo was crushing in me too.

The last words she had said were circling through my mind 'don't blame yourself because I love you'. She had just admitted that she loved me. I didn't know what to say or feel. I wasn't sure whether to be happy that she felt the same as me or was she just saying she loved me because she felt it was the right thing to do? I was so confused.

Jo had also mentioned that she had changed her look to make me notice her more which I did but for the wrong reasons. She used to have a skater-chic look until one summer she comes home from boarding school and she was wearing dressing and high heels. It really didn't suit her but I didn't mention it because I didn't want to offend her. She thought I had never noticed her when I had but for all the wrong reasons. Luckily she is now going for a punk-rock-skater look which is extremely Jo.

I was so lost in thought that I never realised that Jo was trying ti get my attention because I hadn't made a physical or verbal reaction to her confession.

"Danny, if you don't feel the same way as me and last night was just a drunken mistake, tell me now and we will never speak about it again." She whispered as if it was paining her to say those words to me.

I looked up at her as she went to go into the bathroom. "Darling," I called out towards her and paused waiting for her to turn around.

"Yeah?" She turned around with a look of hope in her eyes.

"C'mere" I opened my arms as if to give her a hug. She ran up to me and I pulled her into my chest. "Jo, I love you. I always have and I always will."

She smiled at me and whispered " I don't regret anything we did last night, do you?" she suddenly looked worried and afraid of myo answer.

"I wouldn't ever regret anything that involves you and me." I kissed her lightly on the lips and she kissed me back.

"Today, I want it to just be us two and no one else. I don't want anyone to bother us. Today is our day." Jo mumbled against my lips.

"Whatever you want baby, I will give you." I smirked at her "I promise that you can have whatever you want, whenever you want."

Jo giggled at me before pulling away from our embrace and walked towards the bathroom to get ready for our day together.

While she was getting ready I thought I should phone my older sister and ask her what she knew about Jo's feelings for me. I was also going to tell hr about last night because she would know what I should do now.

"Hey Danny, how's the holiday going?" Vicky asked the second she abswered the phone.

"Yeah it's great but I want to ask you about a couple if things I found out this morning."

"Okay..." Vicky replied sounding unsure of what i was going to ask her.

"Why didn't you tell me that Jo felt the same feeling's for me as I felt for her?" I went straight into the main point.

"Um... Danny, what are you talking about?" Vicky questioned. She was being very crafty and sly because she wouldn't give anything away.

"I was talking about her having the same feeling's for me as I have for her."

I heard, by the sound of it, Vicky spitting water or some other drink out.

"Where did you hear that?" I could just hear the pure shock in her voice.

"She told me this morning when we woke up." I saod as if it didn't faze me.

"Why did she tell you? What did you do to her?" Vicky sounded worried.

"It was her seventeenth birthday last night and we planned a little bit of a party at Tom's room where we all, apart from Dougie, got absolutly hammered. When Tom kicked us out of his room I carried Jo back to our room because I was convinced she was as drunk as me. When we got back to the room she asked me to share the bed with her. While we were laid there I told her about the backstage passes I had got her for the MCR concert and she was really excited. I don't really remember much after that apart from the little bits that I don't ever want my big sister to hear." Vicky sniggered before I continued. "Then this morning I woke up with an extreme headache, a girl cuddled up to me and no clothes on. I got up ignoring the girl and getting myself ready for the day. Once I had shower, I walked into the bedroom finally taking note of the girl laid in my bed. I noticed she was also naked and then as I saw her face I realised that it was Jo. As she woke up because of me shouting profanities at myself, I realise that last night I had not only slept with Jo but also taken her virginity."

Vicky was speechless.
♠ ♠ ♠
100+ readers WOW
I never thought I would get that many
Thank you also to my 5 recs XD
And finally my little thing to make you smile:
"Life is like music, it must be composed by fear, feeling and instinct."
Joxxx