Status: Active

'Till the End

Honesty, Not Always The Best Policy

Olivia.

I turned over in bed only to discover myself in his warm, comforting embrace. The scent of his cologne filled my senses as I savored the smell. I snuggled closer to him.

"Morning" He chirped. That was strange. Ronnie wasn't typically a morning person.

"Have you gotten any sleep?" I questioned to verify my suspicions.

"No," He answered confirming them. "Tours kind of messed up my sleeping schedule."

"Can you make it through the day?" I asked. He nodded appearing to have the appropriate amount of energy to carryout the days activities.

I couldn't help myself. His scent was simply intoxicating; I buried my nose in his bare chest.

"You're always sniffing me" he chuckled.

"You always smell good" I said

"Weirdo"

"You love me" I rolled my eyes.

"That I can't deny" he kissed the top of my head.

"How was the party? I tried waiting up for you, sorry that I fell asleep" I said resting my head on his chest enjoying his comfort. It was moments like these that makes waiting on months ends so much more rewarding.

"It was fun actually. Dakota got kicked out of the strip club and Aro got lucky in the casino"

"I'm so glad you and Nason are friends again." I cooed. For the longest time I believed that it was all my fault the two stopped communicating.

"Me too," he whispered holding me tighter "You know," Ronnie said before slightly loosing his grip on me. "Nason said the weirdest, most disgusting thing right before he passed out"

"Oh yeah?" I asked, rising my head to look him in the eyes. He nodded. "What?"

"He said you guys had sex" Ronnie said shaking slightly as the words rolled off of his tongue.

no, no, no, no, NO!

My heart sunk. I had almost forgotten about that incident.

"Olivia," Ronnie dead paned my name lifting himself up on his elbows.

"Ronnie, I can explain" I manage to say before he shot up out of bed.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN 'YOU CAN EXPLAIN'? EXPLAIN WHAT!?"

"Itwasalongtimeago!" I rushed out my words "When we were separated for those few months!"

"You're fucking kidding me right!?" He shook his head in disbelief. I wished it wasn't true. I really fucking did.

"I'm sorry. It meant nothing, it just happened. Please don't be angry with me" I begged and pleaded.

"I can't fucking believe this" he said unable to look me in the eyes "I thought we made an agreement that you'd stop keeping secrets."

"I know, I know" I said getting up and walking over to him. He backed away from me, I saw tears form under his lower lashline. My heart was breaking in to pieces as I was sure so were his. "Please, don't do this Ronnie." I reached for his shoulders. He strugged away before I could lay a finger on him.

"How could you do this to me? To us!?"

"I didn't mean too"

"But you did"

"I love you" I said as tears raced down my face without effort. There was no holding them back. Ronnie shook his head. He didn't believe me.

"You wouldn't have done this to me if you did"

"We weren't together at the time Ronnie!"

"Yeah, and that entire time I was searching for you. Besides, that fact doesn't justify anything. How could you sleep with your own flesh and blood? He's your cousin!" Before I could cry out another apology Ronnie spoke the words the crushed me the most.

"You disgust me" He muttered so low and quietly I strained to hear it.

"Don't say that" I gasped, "Please, don't. I said I'm sorry!"

"Yeah, heard you the first time, Olivia." He looked at me in the eyes, holding my gaze he said "You make me fucking sick, you revolting, incest whore." He blinked and tear raced down his cheek.

Then he was gone.

I was all alone in the room.

I fell to the floor.
♠ ♠ ♠
virtual hug to synfulldreans, shortygirl, & Rachel Monroe. <(^_^)>

Thanks for the comments, subscriptions, & recommendations. Keep 'em cumin' ;)

<3Modern.Sunshine