Status: Let me know what you think :)

Kidnapped

Chapter Three

   I just sat there not really sure what to do. After a while I decided to try and wake them up. I stood up and walked over to the one that was closest to me. He was blonde. I crouched down next to him and started to shake his shoulder. He didn't even budge. After about five minutes I gave up on that and went back to sitting on the blanket against the wall. 
      
       I sat there for over and hour just singing to myself. After a while I had to go to the bathroom do I stood up and walked over to the door. I started banging my fist against the door hoping to get the attention of someone. I was doing that for a couple of minutes before it swung open. I looked up to see an angry Chris standing there.

"What?!" 

"I um I have to go to the bathroom" I said quietly and I saw him roll his eyes. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me through the door way. He turned around and locked all the locks on the door. After he was done he grabbed my wrist again and pulled me up the staircase. When we got to the top he pulled me down a hallway and then brought me into a room. I looked around the room realizing that it was a bathroom.

"Five minutes" he said before walking out of the room closing the door behind him. I did what I had to and then stepped out of the bathroom into the hallway. When I got out I saw Chris leaning against the wall smirking. He stood up straight and walked over to me. He pushed me up against the wall and put his arms on both sides of me so that I couldn't move. I could feel his breath on my neck as he dipped his head down and started kissing it. 
   
          I was terrified of what he was doing and tried pulling away. I put my hands on his chest and tried pushing him back. He growled and pulled back looking angry. He lifted his hand and brought it down slapping my face. Hard. My cheek automatically started stinging and I brought my hand up to cover it. 

"I'll do what I want when I want it and you won't pull that shit again if you want to live" he growled in my ear and I nodded. "Good"
 
       He stepped back grabbing my wrist and pulled me back down to the basement. I could hear voices so I figured that the others were awake. He started unlocking the door Nd then opened it. Once it was open he shoved me in and I stumbled and fell. I landed on my back and he left the room chuckling. I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Hey are you okay?" the guy asked and I nodded standing up. I dusted myself off and then turned around. When I did I heard gasps from all of them.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long but I'm on a camping trip and I had to type this out on my iPod. So for another week or so updates are gonna be a bit slow. Sorry.
Leave me a comment telling me what you think.
Hope you enjoy.
Much love
<3 Caroline <3