Status: Writing in it When I Want to

New and Pretty

Life Sucks Sometimes, Learn to Accept it

I refused to let them see me cry. I always had. I'd refused to let anyone see me cry. Which is exactly why I ran to my room right after Dad finished his sentence.

My life had gone from bad to worse in minutes and now I lay in my bed crying. I tried to continue reading my book but I couldn't with the stress eating me alive. I finally gave up on reading and face planted into my pillow. Sleep was my escape to most things.

I woke up to light knocks on my door.
"Who is it?" I mumbled.
"It's your mother, unlock the door." I sighed. It wasn't like it was going to be anyone but her. I got up and opened the door. She smiled when she seen my face.
"How are you doing?"
"I'm alive, aren't I?" I grumbled, sitting on my bed.
"I'm sorry, I just didn't know any other way to break this all to you. You won't make much of a fuss will you? Your father already feels bad because of earlier."
"Mom, Can you just home school me or something? I can't take a whole new high school right now, I'm too stressed."
"That's the beauty of moving. You can leave all your stress and problems behind. I'll even take you school clothes shopping." She offered. I knew better than to fight it anymore. My parents were only doing what they thought best for me.
"When do we leave?"
"That's the thing, You have two days to pack everything. Then we're off. I hope you don't have too many good-byes to say."

Not a single one, Mom, don't worry.

"Great. I'll start packing right away." I said, overflowing with fake-enthusiasm.