Status: Writing in it When I Want to

New and Pretty

Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge

So I gave her exactly the amount she asked for and met with her under the same bleacher. She passed me a large envelope that had Krystal's name scribbled across it in messy cursive.
"She thinks all the pictures from her past were burnt, but I lied and kept a few, for old time's sake. You can make as many copies as you want but I want all the stuff that's in this envelope back." She said gruffly before turning to leave. I stuffed the envelope and texted my friends to come and meet me in my car.
"What's this about? Ross and I were planning to go out for lunch." Kate said, getting into the car loudly. She was the last to arrive.
"I got it. The dirt on Krystal. I don't know what's in here yet." I said, taking the envelope out of my shirt. Jezebel grabbed it from me and ripped it open.
"THEN LETS FIND OUT!" She said loudly pulling out the contents of it.
"Oh my god!" Anne and Kate said at the same time. Honey just sat there stunned and Jezebel was laughing so hard she was snorting. The picture was of Krystal when she was about twelve. She had green braces, bushy dark eyebrows, a huge nose, acne, her hair was greasy and she had food marks all around her mouth. She was also really fat. Beside her was Mary as a kid. I'd have to cut her out of the copies. There were lots of photos of ugly Krystal in the envelope and a piece of paper with a list of names people used to call her.
"Girls, we have a LOT of photo copying to do." I said, telling them my plan. We decided we would do it on the first of April, seeing as it was April fools.