Status: Writing in it When I Want to

New and Pretty

Old Enough to Know Better, Too Young to Care

We all took the name calling and everything else fine now. We had a more important task at hand. On the last day of March we had everything perfectly planned out. Anne, whom got to go to school early because of this big yearbook comitee she was on, would go to school early then let us in. Then, while the principal and all the other teachers, were doing their paperwork in their rooms we would hang them up all over the school. Most the posters were just her old face and name, but some were posters of her nick names and others were clever puns we'd thought up ourselves. Sure, it may be a little bit of an over-reaction but I just wanted to see her crumble completely.

The plan was going great and it was already time for the students to be arriving Then we all went out to my car so it wouldn't be obvious who it was until lunch. If we got caught now we wouldn't be able to play our movie. Luckily Anne wasn't the only person on the yearbook comitee so they wouldn't suspect her either.

We walked into school with the rest of the crowd and watched everyone's reactions. Most of them laughed some just smiled and walked away. A group of guys stayed at the poster and read all the names out loud and made gestures to go along with them. About ten minutes after the first rush, Suzy and Krystal walked into the school. The first poster Krystal seen was a close up of her old face. She screamed like a girl in a horror movie and ripped it down, only to look around and realizes there were literally hundreds hanging everywhere and all over the floor. She started bauling in front of all the people who'd started making fun of her and then ran into the washroom. Our group all burst out laughing and hugged each other in success.