Status: Writing in it When I Want to

New and Pretty

Meeting People

"Hey." I said, waving at them awkwardly. They all laughed but Ross who just gave a barely noticable smile.
"Where DID you get that top?" Honey said, her voice was exactly what you'd picture it to be.
"I got it from Hollister."
"It's totally hot." Honey said, giving me a big smile. I smiled back at her. Wow, a girl that pretty just complimented me?
"Thanks." I mumbled, I turned to see a waiter coming to take our orders. After we ate we all went outside and sat down at the outdoor eating place to hang-out. Jezebel and Suzy were carrying on a painfully long conversation about Jezebel's ex-boyfriend Todd, who, thanks to this conversation, I knew more about than her. Honey was talking to Trent about motorcross, well, listening to Trent go on and on about it. The rest of the guys other than Matt were sitting too far away for me to hear. And then Matt and Krystal were sitting on the gazebo railing and cuddling.
"It's getting late, We should be getting back, it is a school night" Krystal said, sliding off the railing. I was worried starting school here in early November would make things awkward seeing how everyone already knew each other, but so far things were going better than I'd hoped.
"Alright, Babe." He said, leaning down and kissing her good-bye. And not just a peck on the lips mind you, a full out tongue-inator.
"Come on girls." Krystal said and all the girls stopped their conversations and hopped up to go see her. But before they left Honey walked up to me and sat beside me for a second.
"Hey, what's your cell?" She asked. I smiled and typed it into her very expensive looking phone.
"Thanks, I'll text you later!" She said, hurrying to catch up with her friends. I looked over at Matt who hadn't moved from the railing. It was awkwardly silent now that the girls had left, that is, until Ross broke the silence.
"So, Matt, are you and Krystal back on?" He asked, his voice deep and gruff.
"Yeah, looks like it." He said, hopping off the railing and sitting beside me.