Status: Working on it for a while and is ready for take off!

Best of Which World...

I slipped out of my seat and calmly strutted to his side of the booth. He was breathing hard at this point. I had barely begun. Then I went to his ear and gently gave it a tug with my teeth and let my tongue flick at it for a brief moment.
“What would you do?” I let the question hang as my hand that was on his shoulder began a journey downward knowing that he would stop me before I reached my destination. His breath hitched and he cleared his throat.

Deirdre Jones is flirty young werewolf visiting one of her favorite places in the world. Landon Blue is the sexy, smart and hard core Alpha that had been watching something or someone new in his town. She brushed him off when she meets him and acts like he's just another person. Landon can't help but be attracted to her, the only issue is that she doesn't know who they are to each other. Landon is trying his best to get her believe that she is his and vice versa. When she she realizes exactly what's going on, will she stay or leave?
  1. Friday
    Chapter One
  2. Saturday Brunch
    Chapter Two
  3. Later Elevator
    Chapter Three
  4. Saturday Night
    Chapter Four
  5. Trouble and Then Some
    Chapter Five
  6. Treated and Trimmed
    Chapter Six
  7. Date
    Chapter Seven
  8. Response
    Chapter Eight
  9. A Lot Of Talking
    Chapter Nine
  10. Lost
    Chapter Ten
  11. Getting to Know You
    Chapter 11
  12. Surprise
    Chapter Twelve
  13. What Am I Going to Do?
    Chapter Thirteen
  14. First Impressions Part One
    Chapter 14
  15. First Impressions Part Two
    Chapter Fifteen