He Made Everything Better

Meeting a girl and seeing another one later

Beth stood there watching in awe as the guys ran off round the theme park.
She stood there alone at the gate, as she began thinking about what had happened to her life.

How she had suddenly gone from jobless to having one and going from single to in a relationship with a musician.

She was suddenly snapped out of her thoughts when a young looking girl bumped into her.

" oh, I am so sorry" the girl said. Beth just smiled at the girl in front of her. She was average height, very pretty. She had brown hair that fell just below her shoulder. She had very mature features even though she didn't look a day over 30. 

"it's okay, really. My names Beth its nice to meet you" she said as she extended her hand towards the girl.

" Hi, I'm Cassadee but just call me Cass!" the girl spoke in such a friendly manner, she seemed to have a lot of energy. This reminded Beth of Jack and how he was always bouncing around.

" so whe- all of a sudden Beth was cut off by the one and only; Jack. As usual he was being chased by Alex, Both girls rolled their eyes and sighed. 
A wave of shock ran over both their faces as they looked at one another. 

Alex came up behind Beth and snaked his arms around her waist causing Beth to turn her attention to Alex.
" hey Cass long time no see!" Beth gave Alex a confused look, then glared at him as if to say 'explain!'. 
Alex seemed to have got the message since he then said " Cass this is my girlfriend Beth, Beth this is Rians girlfriend Cass. Now the whole meet and greet craps done I'm going riding roller coasters" 
He quickly pecked Beth's cheek and sped away.

Beth turned her attention to Cass " you wanna ride roller-coasters then?"

"fuck yeah!" Cass exclaimed and both girls linked arms and headed off hastily to the rides.

* * *
BETHS P.O.V
It was getting close to the closing time of the park and everyone but Alex and jack were at the bus waiting.

"Urgh, where are those two dim wits!"  Vinny thought out loud. 

" I'll go and look for them" I offered standing up and heading for the door.

" okay Hun, ring me when you find them but don't leave it till late okay?" Matt said as he handed Beth her phone. She took it.

"okay, see ya later" i said as i slid my phone into my pocket before leaving the bus.

I was back inside the theme park in no time looking for the two boys.
I noticed the gift shop and decided to give it a go, I  walked into the gift shop and stopped dead in my tracks.

I stood there and watched, unable to tear my eyes away from the sight in front of me. He cracked yet another joke, the girl stood there gazing into his eyes as she giggled and rubbed his arm.

I felt sick to my stomach, I quickly turned round and ran out. Tears were burning my eyes. I can't cry, I won't. 

My vision went blurry as I continued to wipe my eyes, I continued running until my legs hurt. I had no clue where I was but I didn't care.

It felt like my insides were being ripped out. I just curled up in a ball and cried.

I don't know how long I sat in that position but once i calmed down I began to take in my surroundings as I ran my fingers through the soft green grass, I noticed the log flume and I knew I was far away from the bus but I didn't care.

The sun came out and shone brightly, it warmed up my tired bones as I scrambled to my feet and headed into the toilets.

I splashed my face with water and began cleaning up what the tears had ruined. I then straightened up my hair and quickly brushed my clothes down, taking one last look in the mirror before leaving .

I pulled out my phone to find 8 missed calls, I sighed and rung Matt.

"ello, Beth!" he sounded worried.
I sighed and answered " Yeah , are the boys back?"
"yes they've been back ages, where the hell are you?" 
" I'm coming back now be there in 5"
I hung up before he could ask anymore questions.

I began running back in the direction of the entrance.

I'd only just got to the bus as I stood there out of breath the bus flew open and I was engulfed in one of Jacks hugs.

I laughed and smiled when he let go of me, I walked onto the bus being greeted by everyone but I just didn't feel up to talking. So I made up some excuse about having a headache. 
They bought it! 

So here I am now lay in the bunk curled up in the sheets my make-up free face leant softly on the pillow. 
The stress of today had gotten the best of me. I was exhausted. I closed my eyes and hugged the sheets close to my body as my eyes closed i felt myself entering the deep and dark world of sleep. 
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys omg I'm so sorry its been a week since updating I've been so wrapped up in the holidays :) anyway I've been debating with myself wether to stop writing and rewrite it now or to continue and rewrite later and I've decided I'm going to finish the story and then rewrite it, in the rewrite I will be adding more details so hopefully helping you to get a true feel of the story and I just want to say a big thanks to Twiggy for helping me and giving me the great advice!
Comments are truly appreciated please leave someone, :') xxxxx