He Made Everything Better

A day off already?

*Snap*
Alex began to stir in his sleep.
*Snap* *Snap*
Alex stirred more and pulled the person in his arms closer as he began to mumble, “I love you.” He kissed the persons cheek before nuzzling into their chest. “No, no, noooo” Alex mumbled more whining about something. “Noooo Matt don’t take her, don’t take her”
“Who the hell’s he talking about?” Rian whispered to Beth, she just shrugged and continued to watch the pair in the bunk. By now everyone on the bus were gathered round watching them.
“No give it me back, NOW!” Alex shouted in his sleep. Jacks eyes flew open “who? What? When?” he said instinctively causing Alex to wake. Laughter exploded through the bus as the two men looked at each other with confused expressions, before the memories from last night flooded back.
“Shh… please… shh” Alex whispered his mass headache instantly kicking in. Alex jumped out of bed and made his way to the kitchen before popping a couple of pills to help the pain in his head. Alex slumped down at the table.
“Well, well, well.” Beth said as she sat down smirking.
“What?” Alex asked his voice cracking as he spoke. Beth raised an eyebrow at him.
“Go and get a shower you stink of old ale” she said laughing. Alex smelled himself before wincing at the smell, he nodded and stood up. His body was slump as he walked away to shower.
Beth sat on her own in the kitchen and soon people began to emerge, the TV was on, matt was organising things. Everyone was busy but Beth.
“Matt...” She asked curiously.
“What?” he replied not taking his eyes of the mass of paper work in front of him.
“I’m bored” she whined.
“Meee tooo!” jack shouted from across the room.
“Same here” Rian, Zack and Vinny all replied.
“Urgh fine. Rob?” Matt shouted the driver and everyone began to grin.
“Do we have time for a detour?” he asked as everyone crossed their fingers with hope.
“Sure where too?” Rob replied his deep voice soon being covered by cheering and names of random places being shouted out.
“Whoa whoa whoa, calm down, where are we gunna go?” Matt asked and suddenly everyone pulled out their phones and began to search things.
“Urm Matt?” Jack said raising his hand like a young school boy.
“Yes Jack” matt sighed.
“Where are we?” jack asked, everyone listening intently to what Matt said next.
“Urm were in Bakersfield” everyone nodded and began to search on their phones.
After 5 minutes of internet searching Beth finally found something. “OMG THERES A THEME PARK CLOSE!” she shouted out and everyone began to cheer, Matt began discussing it with the driver before turning round to the living room full of big children and saying “ you guys got 1 hour to get ready, were off to a theme park for the day”
Alex was slightly confused when he found everyone getting ready, he walked over to Beth. He looked at her, and she quickly explained it. A grin grew on Alex’s face and he too began to join the commotion of getting ready.
The bus pulled up in the car park, everyone was jumping up and down with excitement. Matt quickly scurried away and bought all the passes, even one for Rob the driver. He quickly handed them out and shouted “Let’s go guys BUT be back by 4pm or we will leave without you”. They all groaned before running off. Each one looking like a wild animal set free.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you guys like this chapter and thankyou so much for the lovely comments. I tried looking for theme parks in Bakersfield but failed so if any of you know of some please tell me and i will put it into the story otherwise it will be further known as the 'theme park' haha. Comments truely appriciated xxx :')