Status: slow and steady

Ice Cold

Alone

The house is quiet, they left an hour ago to have lunch with spencer and those other people.... God poor spencer... I wander the halls moving the paintings as i pass even knocking a few down, not that i care much...It's the most entertainment i get now a days, well along with admiring spencer's new friend Brendon.. It's weird i've tried to project myself into others dreams with no luck but with him, i'm actually starting to seep in slowly.I sit myself on the top step and hug my arms tight to my body, it doesn't matter though i'll always be cold... These cuts will never go away nor will the brusies.

They are stuck like i am in a constant state of being frozen in time, i will say one of the good things about being this way is i won't age... My thoughts are cut short when i see the front door open Spencer, brendon and the others file in. I get to my feet and oddly enough brendon stops dead in his tracks and glances my way, if my heart could beat it would have stopped right now; wheather or not he can see me is another thing. He shakes his head and follows the others and i carfully slip down the stairs to follow them all.

"Okay guys so tonight we are doing a night time investigation today, you know the set up i don't think i really have to say much more..." brendon's musical voice floats through the room as he seats himself in the chair closest to me, i walk to the back of it and lean the chair following my weight, brendon barely notices. I watch the others move about Spencer grabs some chords, the guy with the beard grabs some cameras and the female sets up some laptops along the table.I bite my lip looking down i wonder if i could try and manifest myself out here... I've never tried but i read enough when i was living to think it could be possible.

So standing back up i move so i'm infront of him, i put my hands on my hips and focus.... Watching his face it slowly starts to loose color as he looks directly at my face! I wave and his mouth simply flounders... I loose focus though and i know i'm not visable anymore his eyes frantically scan the room. I sigh and wander off to find spencer maybe he'll be able to see me too...I find him in the kitchen and i do the exact same thing i did in the living room, and i'm overjoyed when his eyes fall on me. 'i'm sorry' i mouth as my concintration is shatterd as someone runs right through me... I hate this is really do...
♠ ♠ ♠
I will do ryan's point of view occasionally just for a bit of a change hope you like