Status: Completed....just putting it up.

In the Name of Love

Chapter 10: The Fight To The Death For Love Part 2

Reika was hold Itachi's sword back with hers. Sasuke sat up and saw Reika standing over him.

"Reika." he whispered to himself.

"You idiot." Reika said before pushing Itachi back. Reika spread her wings and flew up. Itachi knew this was going to be an intense battle and he was prepared to use that jutsu. Reika dove at Itachi and even thou he tried to dodge, she cut him in the arm. Now he was ready. He closed one eye and started to concentrate, he was going to use the jutsu. Reika dove again but Itachi stopped her with his sword and opened his eye.

"Amaterasu."

Sasuke watched in terror as Reika's wings was engulfed in black flames.

'No.' Sasuke thought. 

Reika was in pain. "Yin Yang off." Reika said as her wings disappeared and so did the black flames. Reika sat up and looked around, she couldn't reach her swords and when she tried to back up she hit the wall behind her.

'This is it. I'm sorry Reja, Mom. I couldn't live to fulfill what you had always wanted.' Reika thought with her eyes closed, waiting for death to take her, but it never came. She opened her eyes to see Sasuke's hand through Itachi's chest. Through his heart. Sasuke had killed Itachi, and it was to protect her. Sasuke pulled his hand out of Itachi and Itachi fell over to the side. He was truly dead. Sasuke knelt next to Reika.

"Reika are you okay?" Sasuke asked her worriedly. Reika looked up at Sasuke and asked,

"Sasuke, you came to save me. Why?" Sasuke put his clear hand on Reika's cheek and looked into her eyes before saying,

"Because I love you Reika Shosori. That's why." And then he leaned in and kissed Reika on the lips. Reika was in shock. Sasuke pulled away and said,

"If you don't feel that way about me it's fine as long as you're safe." Tears lined Reika's eyes.

"I do Sasuke. I do love you." The feelings Reika had secret felt were love. Sasuke smiled before asking,

"Will you be mine?"

"Always." was Reika's answer before they kissed again, this time knowing each others love.

'I did it Reja, Mom. I'm truly happy.' Reika thought as Sasuke picked her up and started off to find the others to head back to Konoha.

"Sasuke."

"Yes, Reika?" Sasuke responded. 

"I have something to do when we get back. Will you come with me?" Reika asked.

"Of course." Sasuke answered as they headed off into the sunset.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long guys. Hope you enjoy. Almost done. =^_^=