Status: Completed....just putting it up.

In the Name of Love

Chapter 9: The Fight to the Death for Love Part 1

Sasuke was running as fast as he could. He had to save Reika, he just had to. Sasuke finally arrived at the mouth of a small cave and looked in.

"I will choose my fate, not you. Yin Yang!" Sasuke watched as Reika charged at Itachi, he could tell Reika was not going to leave this battle till one of them was dead.

Reika swung at Itachi's head but he blocked with a kunai and shoved her back into the wall of the cave. Reika was knocked senseless for a moment but as Itachi approved her. Reika started to get up but saw a kunai fly at Itachi's face. Itachi tried to dodge but got a small cut on his face. Reika looked towards the entrance of the cave and saw Sasuke.

"Sasuke." Reika said. Sasuke pulled out a kunai and charged at Itachi. Reika stood up and watched as Sasuke and Itachi traded blows but then it happened. Itachi sent Sasuke flying into the roof of the cave and Sasuke fell to the ground with and bam. Itachi walked over and jabbed at Sasuke and.....
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long for me to update. I got overloaded with projects and then drama went into overdrive. But I'm hoping to have more up soon. Hope you all enjoy! =^_^=

And sorry this is so short,....but the cliffhanger was too good to pass up.