Status: Completed....just putting it up.

In the Name of Love

Chapter 7: Taken

Sasuke opened his eyes and jolted up right.

"Reika!" Sasuke yelled as he felt a pain shoot through his head. He reached up and felt a bandage around his head.

"Sasuke! Lay back down!" Sasuke heard as he looked up to see Sakura sitting next to him.

"But we have to help Reika." Sasuke protested as he tried to get up. Sakura grabbed his shoulders and tried to push him back down but had no luck. Once Sasuke stood up, Kakashi walked over to him and said,

"I know you're now going to sit around but we need to know what happened." Sasuke looked up at Kakashi before saying,

"Itachi took her." Kakashi blink one from surprise before saying,

"Pack up. We're heading back to Konoha for help."

"You got it!" the three of them said. They packed up and headed for Konoha.

Reika's head hurt. She tried to reach up and feel it, but she couldn't. She was tied up. She opened her eyes and saw she was in a cave. That when Reika tasted something in her mouth, it was her blood. She looked around the room and saw Itachi sitting in a corner staring at her.

"What are you looking at, creep?" Reika said as she quietly tried to slip her hand out of the ropes. They weren't that tight so she could squeeze her hands out, but it would take a while. She could stall him long enough to do that.

The gang had just reached the gates of Konoha and Kakashi had been telling them what to do.

"Okay. Sakura, I need you to go find Kurenai and her team and bring them back here, Naruto, I need you to find Guy and his team and bring them back here."

"Okay." the two of them said before they headed off into the village and turned corners but stopped and hid behind them. Kakashi then turned to Sasuke,

"I need you to stay here and wait for the others to get back."

"Fine." Sasuke said as Kakashi disappeared. Sasuke waited until he knew Kakashi was gone before saying,

"Coast is clear." Naruto and Sakura came over to Sasuke before Sakura asked,

"Okay Sasuke, what's the plan?"

"I want the two of you to round up the kids from the cell Kakashi told you to get, leave the sensei behind. I'll watch Kakashi so he doesn't figure out what we're up to. Okay hurry." And with that the three of them split up and headed off to do their part of the plan.
Itachi had walked around you a few times, just staring. This was starting to worry you.

'What is he planning on doing to me?' Reika asked herself and she started to work a little fast at getting her hands free. That's when it happened. His eyes turned red and she watched in fear as the real world melted away. Itachi had taken her somewhere different this time. She was standing in the Uchiha estate. She looked down and show she wasn't tied up. Reika looked around, all she could see was the dead bodies lying everywhere. Then she remembered that Sasuke had told her he had faced Itachi. Reika started to run, she had to see what had made Sasuke so isolated. She turned a corner and saw it. Itachi and Sasuke standing face-to-face and she could believe what she was hearing, what Itachi was saying to Sasuke.

"Keep running and running clinging desperately to life. And someday, when you have the same eyes as I...you will find me again." before Itachi disappeared. The scene started to faded away but it didn't fade back to the real world, it faded to .......

The nine of them had all reached the gate ready to go.

"Alright, let's go!" Sasuke exclaimed as they darted through the treetops in search of the Akatsuki hideout.
♠ ♠ ♠
Guys, I am so sorry for not uploading for so long. I am going to try and get back on the ball. Hope you guys enjoy this! =^_^=