Status: Completed....just putting it up.

In the Name of Love

Chapter 8: The Rescue

'No!' Reika thought. She was standing in the center of the Shosori estate and was watching something she never in her life wanted to see, the slaughter of her clan by the Akatsuki. Reika closed her eyes but it didn't help as the sounds of death filled her ears. Reika couldn’t take it, she screamed. She screamed so hard that she actually screamed in the real world too.

Sasuke heard it. He heard a scream full of fear and he knew it was Reika. He sped up in the direction of the scream. That's when he saw him. Sasuke stopped and held his hand up to stop the others. A guy with a blonde pony tail was staring at them from the ground. The guy looked at all of them in the trees before saying,
"My name is Deidara and you must be here to rescue Reika."
"Where is she?" Sasuke demanded. Deidara looked him in the eye and said,
"In the hideout. Her guard is Itachi. Only if..." he stopped and looked at the ground. Sasuke had seen sorrow in Deidara's eyes.
"Only if what?" Sasuke asked. Deidara looked back up at Sasuke and said,
"Only if I had killed her in the first place Itachi wouldn't be torturing her right now. I know, I've heard her screaming. He's probably making her relive that day, the stuff he made up and what she didn't see." Sasuke's eyes widened. Itachi messing with the memories of her clan’s death had to be terrifying and Sasuke knew it. Sasuke turned to the others and said,
"TenTen and Shino stay here with Deidara. Make sure no one get by and that he stays here." They didn't even have a chance to say yes, before he was darting off to find Reika.

Reika ran. She ran and ran, trying to reach the end of the estate but she couldn't. It was as if the estate went on forever. Reika was running anyway. She couldn't just stand there while her clan was being murdered. If she couldn't get out on her own, she would just find Itachi and then bust out. That's when she decided to check her house. That's where she found not her family dead, but herself. There lying in the middle of the room was Reika; she was lying in a puddle of blood, her blood.

Sasuke was sick and tired of running into members of the Akatsuki. He had already left Hinita and Kiba fighting Sasori, and Neji and Lee fighting Kisame on top of leaving TenTen and Shino with Deidara. Now a guy that called himself Zetsu.
"We'll stay Sasuke. You just go and free Reika." Naruto said as him and Sakura started to battle Zetsu. "Thanks, guys." Sasuke whispered before heading for to find Reika again.

Reika was freaked out by what she saw. She was seeing her death, or at least the death Itachi wished for. Reika couldn't stand it, she screamed,
"Itachi! Where are you, you coward?! Hiding behind your genjutsu! Why not show yourself?!"
"Why? You've already seen your fate." Reika turned around to the direction the voice had come from to she watched as Itachi walked out of the shadows.
"Why not just except it?"
Reika looked at him before saying, "I will choose my fate, not you. Yin Yang!" and charged at Itachi with swords out, ready to fight to the death.
♠ ♠ ♠
here you go guys. Hope you enjoy! =^_^=