Status: First go at a Kuroshitsuji fan-fic ^^"

Bassy

His Son, Dead.

Weakly, I got up off the floor and tried to walk to where I heard Lynx talking. Feeling the guard’s eyes on me, I kept walking until I reached Lynx.

“What’re you doing in here?!”

Lynx slapped me, but I ignored it. On my face there was an expression of pain and death and nothing more. I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him tight, not allowing him to shake me off.

“I’m sorry Lynx. I’m sorry I’m not the perfect brother you always wanted. I know you wanna kill me, I know you want me dead,” I hugged tighter. “So just do it, end my life 'cause no matter what, you’re my brother and I love you. Even if you hate me, when growing up you were all I had and you still are.”

Lynx threw me off and into the wall, I wasn’t hoping to accomplish anything by coming here, but I noticed that my words made Lynx cry. He walked closer to me and grabbed my throat, slamming me into the wall again.

“Is this really what you want, Alexander?”

His grip tightened, I looked at him. “No, but I know it’s my fate. I don’t even feel that my - our - father cares about me…”

Slowly, spots started to dance into my line of sight, as Lynx’s hand tightened around my throat. My eyes started to close.

Lynx whispered softly to me, “I love you as well.”

I felt his lips touch my forehead slowly, as I began to drift off. I could feel Lynx release as my eyes closed.

~::~


I looked down at my brother, and lifted him into my arms. The bruises I left on his neck started forming. I shook him a little, but got no response.

“Brother, please be alive still. I don’t know what I was thinking. I love you, brother. Please don’t tell me I killed you.”

I shook him again, harder this time. When I put my fingers to his neck, I barely felt a pulse. I couldn’t believe what I had just done! I hurt my last flesh and blood who wanted to have anything to do with me.

I can’t be on this mission anymore.