Status: Updating as much as possible. Active!

A Baby Boy You've Held So Tightly, This Pain It Visits Almost Nightly

New school, new life.

Image

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock going off. I glanced over to my clock. "6:45" .
"Shit! I'm going to be late!" I thought to myself. I quickly got out of bed. I ran to my dresser and picked out my Black short sleeve v-neck shirt and ripped black skinnies. I walked to my bathroom, stripped down and took a quick shower. I got out, wrapped a towel around myself and walked over to the mirror. I got out my straightener and blowdryer then did my hair. Once I was satisfied I put on a thin layer of eye liner on then got dressed. Today was my first day of school, and I'll admit. I'm nervous. When I was ready, I walked out of the bathroom and walked into my bedroom. I packed all my things. It was now 7:50 time to go or I'll be late. I ran downstairs and grabbed my keys. I said goodbye to my parents and ran to my car. The school was about a 6 minute drive from my house so I'll just be right on time, if not late. Once I reached my new school, I turned off my car and got out. I grabbed my bag and started walking inside. Kids around me were making some nasty remarks about me already. It's going to be hell. I thought to myself. I walked inside the building and headed into the office. Once I walked inside I walked up to the secretary.
"Uhm, I'm new here..." I said to her shyly..
"What's your name, hun?" She said kindly.
"Ashley Purdy"
"Okay" She said then she shuffled through some papers.
"Here you go, here is your time table, locker number and combination and a map of the school"
"Thanks" I walked outside of the office and looked at my timetable to see what class I had first. Math room 125. Great...
I walked into the classroom and walked up to the teacher.
"Uhm.... I'm new..." I said awkwardly..
"Ah, you must be Ashley. I'm Mr.Mora , Stand here and I'll introduce you to the class."
I looked up to see all the students in the class staring at me. But one in particular caught my eye. He was sitting in the back, writing something. He had long raven black hair that grew up to his shoulders. He had unatural looking crystal blue eyes, and porcelain light skin. He was absolutely flawless.
"Andy!" Mr. Mora yelled.
The boy in the back sort of jumped in his seat. "uh.. yea?"
I heard a few people snicker in the front row and I sort of glared at them.
"Please pay attention...."
The boy just nodded and put his notebook away.
"Okay class, this is Ashley. He is new here so I would like it if you would all be welcoming to him. If he needs any help with finding his classes, please guide him."
"Okay, Ashley you can go sit beside Andy in the back."
I nodded and walked to the back and sat down beside Andy.
I looked over to him and he had hid his face behind his hair.
"Hey. I'm Ashley." I could see him tense up a bit.. I have a feeling he isn't very popular...
"Andy..." He mumbled. Then we started working on our assignments.
I don't know this boy, but I'm already attached to him. I'm going to become close with him, no matter how hard it will be.
♠ ♠ ♠
Heeh. Newww Chapter... I know it was short. But I'm going to write the next one right now. next chapter is in Andy's POV ;D