Status: Updating as much as possible. Active!

A Baby Boy You've Held So Tightly, This Pain It Visits Almost Nightly

Meeting Everyone.

Image

Andy and I walked into our class, which just so happened to be Chorus. Great. I've always loved music.

Andy walked me over to a group of guys who were dressed the exact same way as us.

"Hey guys, this is Ashley. Ashley, this is Jake" He pointed to a guy with black hair, teased a lot on one side. He was also holding an electric guitar

"Jeremy, but he prefers to be called 'Jinxx'" He pointed to the guy with the same styled hair, but he was holding a violin.

"And this is Christian, or CC" He pointed to the guy wearing a bandanna on his head and he was holding a pair of drum sticks.

They all waved to me and I waved back.

We all started getting to know each other, they seemed really cool. Maybe I will like this school.

Soon the teacher walked into the class and told us to get into a group and write a song for next class.

Jake, Jinxx, CC, Andy and I got into a group.

"So, Ashley.. Do you play anything?" CC asked.

"I can play bass and a little bit of acoustic. I can sing a little too." Andy's face lit up.

"What about you guys?" I asked.

"I play drums" Said CC, twirling his drum sticks.

"Guitar" Jake said simply.

"Guitar, Violin, and piano." Jinxx said proudly.

"What about you Andy?" I asked.

"Uhm.. I can play a little bit of bass and a bit of Acoustic. I mostly sing though." He said

"Yea, and he's damn good at it" Said a new voice. A female voice.

A girl with brown hair came up behind Andy and wrapped her arms around his waist.

I couldn't help but feel a tiny bit jealous.

"Hey, I'm Scout. I'm Andy's best friend" She said with a smile on her face and reached her hand out. I shook it.

"I'm Ashley, I'm sorta new.." I said.

"Ah. Well you're welcome to have lunch with us later. People here are real judgmental pricks..so I'd recommend it." She said sweetly.

"So Scout, are you going to be in our group for this or..." Andy trailed off.

"Nah. I'm going to be with Sammie and Sandra... Looks like you guys already got a full band, plus it wouldn't make much sense if I were with you guys" She then waved at us and walked towards 2 girls.

Soon we started to work. Andy was busy working on lyrics, while I worked on bass, Jake and Jinxx on guitar and CC on Drums.

I walked over to Andy and sat beside him. I looked over at the lyrics he was writing.

Alone at last, we can sit and fight.
And I've lost all faith in this blurring light,
Stay right here we can change our plight.
Storming through this despite what's right.


"You're good" I said, Making him jump.

"Thanks" He said.

"How about you sing some of it?" I said sweetly.

"Uhm.. Okay." He began singing, and I swear my heart skipped a beat. His voice was so beautiful. It was so deep, yet it sounded amazing.

"Scout was right, you are damn good." I said quoting her.

He chuckled and blushed.

I now KNOW we are going to be close. I know I've only known him for like 2 hours, but I really like him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I didn't update this earlier! My internet sort of shut down.. but here's your update! Nearly 40 readers already! Holy shit you guys are amazing!.. I love you all!... I'll keep you updated <3